Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

3rd vacum in a 2 vacum machine
« on: April 28, 2010, 08:43:42 pm »
Hiya,
         Anyone here put a 3rd vacum, in a 2 vacum machine? is it easy to do?

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: 3rd vacum in a 2 vacum machine
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:51:31 pm »
I have got the 3rd vacum from a second machine I use for spares.

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 09:35:49 pm »
It would be difficult to fit a third vac motor in most all two vac machines due to size restriction. There simply would not be enough room for a third vac.
However I like the Ninja idea of the booster vac attached externally. I have a Cross American in line booster box which is great on long hose runs and would increase the power of a single or twin vac  machine considerably. I know some people have built their own booster boxes.

Jim_77

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 12:09:19 am »
You won't be able to simply add in another vac to a 2-vac machine - it will increase the amperage draw of the circuit past what it is capable of.  You'll probably cause a failur of the machine's internal wiring and also blow the customer's fuses when you switch the 3rd vac on.

There's another thread going on this forum about a 3rd vac on a ninja, some useful advice in there ;)

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 09:24:33 pm »

I see what you mean about the amps. I was thinking of running a second lead from the 3rd vac to mains. Even if to fit the third vac externally.  But I have to check the voltage etc, first. I will iook next week.
I would rather do that than pay nearly £500 for a vac booster.