This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

painted outsides of houses
« on: April 28, 2010, 07:59:37 pm »
is there a way of cleaning there house to save them cleaning it?
you see so many older houses,guest houses and pubs painted,i just wondered if theres a way of cleaning the exteriors without damaging the paintwork?
does anyone do this or offer this service?
cheers all

martinsadie

Re: painted outsides of houses
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 08:03:21 pm »
probley better for the customer to repaint

Davo

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 08:09:48 pm »
Any woodwork if its sound wipe over with a damp cloth, everything else leave it, u may create more problems than you solve.

Mark

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 08:18:33 pm »
soft wash them, pressure washer with an x-jet fitted on the end.

paul

daz1977

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:24:21 pm »
i have got a house that i have to do next month like this, am going to tfr and see what happens

prestigeclean

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 08:26:22 pm »
we did a complete wash down of a rendered and painted house , also washed off several white timbered houses in the past , removing all the algae etc , customers loved the end result regards alan

p1w1

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 08:28:20 pm »
i have got a house that i have to do next month like this, am going to tfr and see what happens

make sure if there are any plants, bushes etc around the house that you give them a good spray covering them in water to help dilute any tfr that may land on them..

daz1977

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 08:41:03 pm »

make sure if there are any plants, bushes etc around the house that you give them a good spray covering them in water to help dilute any tfr that may land on them..

cheers

cleewindows

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 07:28:26 am »
would love to see before and after photos off that m8!
we did a complete wash down of a rendered and painted house , also washed off several white timbered houses in the past , removing all the algae etc , customers loved the end result regards alan

jonnyald

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 07:59:08 am »
last year i saw a man washing his own house walls with a little prssure washer.we spoke and  he had added just bleach to the water and it was a white painted pebble dash wall-came up looking really great 

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 08:31:08 am »
I cleaned this one firstly using the water fed pole and pure water, but this didnt clean well enough so i used a pressure washer with a rotary surface cleaner on the end.

cleewindows

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 08:33:35 am »
very nice job