Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JasonP

Anyone got any work in the Hereford Area??
« on: April 28, 2010, 05:39:01 pm »
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well? Well im still plodding on thrying to build my round, got 117 custys in the three months in been at it, not sire if thats good or bad?? Was wondering if there is anyone in the Hereford area with any work they would like to pass on?? Alot of my work is in the rural villages etc so dont mind travelling that little bit!

Cheers for your time Guys

Jason

SB Cleaning

Re: Anyone got any work in the Hereford Area??
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 05:46:25 pm »
Im just setting up in your area, if i get that amount of custys in 3 months i will be well chuffed!!!!

JasonP

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 06:08:04 pm »
What areas you working mate? are you finding the same as me that hereford seems saturated with windys!!

Tom White

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:36:18 pm »
What areas you working mate? are you finding the same as me that hereford seems saturated with windys!!

There's lots of nice posh little villages around there, some with extremely affluent looking houses though.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 06:44:36 pm »

i havent started yet mate, getting my wfp system fitted over the weekend.

I live near bromyard and will probably start my canvassing in worcester as its a bigger area to cover.

Its probably saturated with cleaners there and everywhere else, but it doesnt bother me, im gonna get out there and give it my best shot.

He who dares wins as they say ;D

JasonP

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:05:53 pm »
Very True SB! When your looking at coming into hereford i know a nice little estatse full of three storey town houses screaming for WFP so give me a shout and ill let you know where it is!    ;)

And Tosh your right mate, loads of little villages tucked in the back of beyond which alot of cleaners in town dont wanna touch cause its not compact enough! The only trouble i find is if a customer isnt in or wants to pay friday evening, sometimes gotta drive out just to collect one or two payments, but hardly ever happens to be fair!   :)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 09:18:30 pm »
Very True SB! When your looking at coming into hereford i know a nice little estatse full of three storey town houses screaming for WFP so give me a shout and ill let you know where it is!    ;)

And Tosh your right mate, loads of little villages tucked in the back of beyond which alot of cleaners in town dont wanna touch cause its not compact enough! The only trouble i find is if a customer isnt in or wants to pay friday evening, sometimes gotta drive out just to collect one or two payments, but hardly ever happens to be fair!   :)
Thanks a lot jason i will definately be giving you a shout about that mate :)

All the best!!!

stfc

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 09:42:23 pm »
yup i got work there,few commercial

lyndy

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 09:52:10 pm »
jason leave a sae get them to send a chq thats what we do

JasonP

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 09:56:53 pm »
to be honest lyndy it doesnt happen very often, and there is a nice little pub on the way back into town so i dont really mind, an excuse to call in at the pub!  which has now got me cleaning the windows there aswell! Bit thanks for the tip, ill defo use this method if i get any further afield!  :)