This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Milltown Cleaning

wagtails
« on: April 28, 2010, 05:09:48 pm »
i have been lookin at the range of wagtails recently and was thinking the would be good for high reach internal work. Firstly are they any good?

is these much difference between the whirlwind and the flipper? I was on to the window cleaning warehouse and they are out of the 14" whirlwinds, was thinking the 18" would be a bit too big

jonnyald

Re: wagtails
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 05:23:32 pm »
i swear by my FLIPPER ,fantastic tool  ;D ;D but its yellow pad is no good for first time outside cleaning as its very soft. i cut my wagtail channel down from a bigger size down to 13inch which is just perfect size for the work i do. it was easy to cut down . the "wagtail angle arm" is an extra definitely worth getting ,specially for pole work

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 05:56:28 pm »
i swear by my FLIPPER ,fantastic tool  ;D ;D but its yellow pad is no good for first time outside cleaning as its very soft. i cut my wagtail channel down from a bigger size down to 13inch which is just perfect size for the work i do. it was easy to cut down . the "wagtail angle arm" is an extra definitely worth getting ,specially for pole work

Ditto

get a lidl floor cleaning pad for £2.99, it makes two wagtail pads which a far better than the original.

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:54:38 pm »
cheers for the responses. Think i might orde me a flipper and i always enjoy a run to lidl!! Is there much difference between the standard one and the aluminimum one?

Craig - CW Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:33 pm »
I got the 18" whirlwind its great for large car showroom windows on pole.....   ;D