This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve_c

Re: changed me mind ionic glyder is awful!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 08:18:13 pm »
Richy,  thats a shame, i was seriously thinking of getting one of these in the next couple of weeks,

so, now its a toss up between Gardiners and Brodex......

Darran

I am not pushing any manufacturer, but I have never had problems with ANY pole I have bought from any company. We have used everything more or less out there, except Gardiners?, from 4ft right the way through to 60ft, Glass fibre and carbon fibre.
In the old days I tried Tucker, which I thought was a little bit awkward and slow to use.
I think we sing from the same hymn sheet.

Darranvps

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 08:36:02 pm »
Been at this game a while ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 08:39:25 pm »
Still using my slx daily. Had it since it first came out MKI, that must be at least 2 years. ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 08:43:33 pm »
Still using my slx daily. Had it since it first came out MKI, that must be at least 2 years. ;)
haha  ;D that made me think of trigger from only fools n horses  ;D
" ive had the same broom 20years.... its had 15heads & 8 handles"
 ;D ;D ;D

suds window service

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 08:55:48 pm »
we have been using a zenoflex and  gangster fishing poles now for months carbon composite so quite ridged very light weight and so cheap to buy and convert.
  got to say we are over the moon with them.

steve24earl

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 09:03:44 pm »
SLX    all day long .... MK 1    lasted me 2 years .... still use it for con roofs with a sill brush .... brought a new one at the show for £100.00 a bit longer (24 foot  i think ) as good as any other pole .... use it a year then chuck it away .... its paid for itself

richywilts

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 09:15:17 pm »
Mate  you have set it up wrong,don't over tighten the clamps adjust them accordingly to length (FULL)then collapse the pole and adjust. Job done, i have had no problem with mine in 8 months.

im not overtightening them the pole is spinning round when the clamps are closed constantly loose even bought new bolts and screw but to no avail, it prob is a little dirty gna get the lad who works for me to giv it a thoroughclean
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

R W C™

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 09:19:52 pm »
Mate  you have set it up wrong,don't over tighten the clamps adjust them accordingly to length (FULL)then collapse the pole and adjust. Job done, i have had no problem with mine in 8 months.

im not overtightening them the pole is spinning round when the clamps are closed constantly loose even bought new bolts and screw but to no avail, it prob is a little dirty gna get the lad who works for me to giv it a thoroughclean

Sorry to go off subject but how you get on with old bill and your insurance.  ???

G. camm

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 09:37:52 pm »

Smudger

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 10:15:13 pm »
C'mon then Steve - sell this pole to me !!!   - why is it better than SLX or Brodex ( other than brodex has rather a long closed length )

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

richywilts

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 10:21:35 pm »

Sorry to go off subject but how you get on with old bill and your insurance.  ???

just waitin on a summons to court for no insurance been a few weeks now tho, fingers crossed the coppers may not of put the paperwork thru and i cud get away with it
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 11:08:49 pm »
how are you finding the FACELIFT FUSION richy ?
where theres muck theres money

richywilts

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 12:41:46 am »
only just ordered it today, im pretty heavy handed n there pole parts are all replacable, il let people know when i recieve it how it goes
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Ian101

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 02:13:44 pm »

just waitin on a summons to court for no insurance been a few weeks now tho, fingers crossed the coppers may not of put the paperwork thru and i cud get away with it

Totally off subject Richy ... I got pulled back in November for speeding .... allegedly .. but turned down offer of fixed penalty as it was very dodgy how they did me ... thought it had gone away but got summons to appear at Prestatyn end of May ... just within the 6 month period for issue of a summons ... I live in Wirral / North Wales area ... so keep ur fingers crossed a little longer m8

Scrimble

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2010, 03:55:31 pm »
i was going to buy a ionic glyder and was glad that i waited til windex when i seen it in the flesh, didnt like it at all, not surprised that ionics have stopped making it

bought a new facelift 24ft carbon fibre pole instead was a bit more money but my god is it good!