Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Opinions please !
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 12:41:36 am »
Gav , what are you saying , 19 windows outs by pole , in by trad fookin big high windows40 years of dirt course its gonna take 2 days to clean if your doin a pukka job treacle !

Rich P @ F  ;D ;D

Agreed. It's not till you start a job like that & get up close that you realise what you are up against! Getting all the mould out of every corner etc. You go through scrims like mad too. It's harder work than the photos do it justice. ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 01:32:26 am »
listening if i cudnt do 19 windows
in/out in alf a day id stand n b shot  ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Dave Willis

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2010, 07:56:31 am »
Normally i would not let the cat from the bag , i got stiffed before on here for doing it , wont say who P @ F 2    (my own brother)

It wasnt enough he stole my company name ,but then he stole my work !
And now he is going to numptyise it by changing from Panes and frames to Frames and panes .

Anyway the fat git took a tumble yeserday so im happy now , he came and showed me his newly shredded knee , not pretty , but then he is ginger too , so im laughin all the way to the bank , i did ask him if he wated a cuddle but he declined  ;D

Anyway , upshot of the tale is , i quoted 300 , she snapped my arm off , and then when i was given the CHQ it was generously boosted by an extra 100 , now it is a yearly clean plus i also get the other 2 buildings on site plus the vicarage and more houses of god coming soon !

Rich  P @ F

Hey tell him to change his name to Frames To Panes - that's my company name then all my commercial customers will think I've gone National.  ;D ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2010, 08:36:26 am »
jus seems dear to me  :o aN ITS A CHURCH
gota start canvassing churches imo ;D
Sundays are the best day to catch the people in  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

S.A.J

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2010, 09:46:36 am »
Nice one Rich, Drove past that church this morning and the windows look spanking mate, job well done there!

I would av charged a little more prob £500ish.

This chruch is not the smallest church in the world so well done on the 2 days. Shame its only a yearly clean.

Stuart

Ste M

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2010, 11:38:48 am »
i worked mine out at 95 windows @ £4 each=£380 x2 = £760 then just round it upto £800  ;D

so you charge £400 a day? the big man upstairs in that church would be tutting at you mr hitman.  ;D

Ste M

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2010, 11:39:54 am »
listening if i cudnt do 19 windows
in/out in alf a day id stand n b shot  ;D ;D ;D

ok ill take you up on that offer, ive got a spud gun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

perfectpanesplymouth

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2010, 12:16:33 pm »
Normally i would not let the cat from the bag , i got stiffed before on here for doing it , wont say who P @ F 2    (my own brother)

It wasnt enough he stole my company name ,but then he stole my work !
And now he is going to numptyise it by changing from Panes and frames to Frames and panes .

Anyway the fat git took a tumble yeserday so im happy now , he came and showed me his newly shredded knee , not pretty , but then he is ginger too , so im laughin all the way to the bank , i did ask him if he wated a cuddle but he declined  ;D

crap name anyway and i am going to steal all your custies ;D ;D

P @ F

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2010, 12:50:36 pm »
few more pics
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

paul rulton

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2010, 02:21:57 pm »
i worked mine out at 95 windows @ £4 each=£380 x2 = £760 then just round it upto £800  ;D

so you charge £400 a day? the big man upstairs in that church would be tutting at you mr hitman.  ;D
did i put £400  ??? wot i ment 2put was £40  ::) im sure 2go upstairs now  ;D