Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Lost another one
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:54:09 pm »
Warning cone that is. Can't for the life of me remember which pavement I left it on this time. Left one of those folding steps behind too but I know which house that is.

paul rulton

Re: Lost another one
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 05:21:01 pm »
prob m8  ;D he will pick them up if he sees them about  ::) dont ask y cause i aint gotta clue  ??? ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:22:34 pm »
Warning cone that is. Can't for the life of me remember which pavement I left it on this time. Left one of those folding steps behind too but I know which house that is.

I know where it is because I tripped over it and nearly broke me neck ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 05:24:17 pm »
prob m8  ;D he will pick them up if he sees them about  ::) dont ask y cause i aint gotta clue  ??? ;D
hitster bell me  ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

DaveG

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 05:24:48 pm »
Im losing cones all the time Dave....good job my brother works for Wessex Water ;)
You can't polish a turd

paul rulton

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 05:27:29 pm »
hitster bell me  ;D
stand by ya phone mattey its gonna ring  ;D

dmlservices

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 08:03:03 pm »
i once left my bucket with washer, and several squeegees out side a custy's house , went back the next morning ,was still there ;D
over the years i have left these behind at cutys houses
1 ladder.
1 pair of steps (i never saw these again , someone swiped them).
several hose gides, the type you stake to lawns , to go round corners, retreaved .these when i returned 1 mth later, could not remember where i had left them.
several poles.
1 back pack and pole, was lucky customer saw it out side his house and took it in.
and several ladders have been left behind , usually when i've forgot to tie them on  ;D.

daz

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 09:58:34 pm »
Im losing cones all the time Dave....good job my brother works for Wessex Water ;)
I dont feel so bad following you round now :D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)