Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleewindows

Re: the 10 week challenge has started
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 11:15:34 pm »
yes always do that mate and they are always really happy that you called them,i get quite a few jobs like that.
 I always say hi its the window cleaner,i had a missed call from you today,they always oh yes i want a quote!

Another good tip, if you're using leaflets as well, is to check your phone for numbers who've called you each day.

When I get in from work, I'm in the good habit of updating who I've cleaned, organising my next days work including making any calls to leave gates open, or just tipping my hat to my best accounts, and I always check the CALL LOG to see if anyone phoned but didn't leave a message.

I phone any numbers I don't recognise and say something along the lines of 'Hello, I've had a missed call to my landline number from this number, my name is Tosh and I'm a window cleaner.  Were you after a window cleaner?'

Sometimes it's someone I know and not window cleaning related, but other times it's been people who've phoned wanting a window cleaner but not brave enough to leave a message.  And when I'm finished, I'll delete the call log, so the next day I know any numbers on there are fresh ones.

It just ensures you don't miss any potential customers.

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: the 10 week challenge has started
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 01:59:30 am »
n wen u got em get yr
ARSE down to wrexham
n get me sum more cant stand knocking
unless its an ova wc cheaper  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."