Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Heres a new work opportunity for WFP
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:26:58 pm »
I got a call today from a local place to see if I could give them a price to clean their conservatory roof. As I was sat here twiddling my thumbs I thought Id go round and give them a price there and then.

So I gets round there and its a very old place, the guy reckoned the floorboards were Elizabethan, so I gave them a price for the roof.

Whilst we nattering etc his eyes suddenly lit up and he said 'Could I come through the house and have a look in another room see if my pole could do something else whilst I am there?' I says, 'Yessum bhass! so off we toddles through this old place with allsorts of exposed beams and leaded windows, nice it was.

He unlocks a big wooden door and in this room there was a huge open fireplace, a lovely high wooden balcony overlooking the room with the ceiling vault probably about 25' from the ground.

He pointed up into the apex of the roof and said can your pole reach them......

spiders webs  ;D  ;D

daz1977

Re: Heres a new work opportunity for WFP
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 11:44:43 pm »
how and where do u advertise matt?

JSMC

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:38:39 pm »
a vacuum is ideal. We had a company in my last place clean all beams and roof space

formb

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 01:40:26 pm »
Used my brush loads of times to knock down webs.

Normally do it free if it's a good customer.