Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Turley

Global Communications
« on: March 23, 2010, 03:14:43 pm »
For anyone who deals with global communications, they have gone into administration.

I got a text from ttnc about my freephone number. My website was also done by global comms, hopefully this will be ok as it's hosted by fasthosts.

Keep dodging the rain!

Dave

daz1977

Re: Global Communications
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 03:18:06 pm »
didnt something like this happen the other week, some no went down and some never

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 04:30:30 pm »
my number is working at the moment, I too got that text
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave Turley

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 05:16:42 pm »
didnt something like this happen the other week, some no went down and some never

yes, I can't think who it was though, but there number didn't seem to be working.

This is different though, just means we have to start paying for something which used to be free.

:(

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 05:24:30 pm »
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave Turley

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 06:04:49 pm »
Great link, thanks

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 06:17:36 pm »
here is another:

www.ttnc.co.uk/gcs

Hopes this helps  ;)

daz1977

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 06:24:58 pm »
they have you over a barrel really, either pay them or change your no, which might mean new van stickers, paperwork etc

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 07:09:16 pm »
they have you over a barrel really, either pay them or change your no, which might mean new van stickers, paperwork etc
im looking into this tomorrow to see what can be done and what else is about.

Can see them in the papers in a few days if what they are doing is right as blackmail is not a good thing, they would have bought that debt in some way, I hate barrels

jasonl

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 07:56:07 pm »

They have bought the Global customer list,, it is a scam,, you are free to switch to any provider ,, prepay? I dont think so, I will be taking my number to Opal telecom.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 08:16:22 pm »

They have bought the Global customer list,, it is a scam,, you are free to switch to any provider ,, prepay? I dont think so, I will be taking my number to Opal telecom.
Jason more details please

jasonl

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 08:34:42 pm »
If you have a global number , Global no longer can pay the ongoing costs to keep it running , so you are now out of contract and are free to move to any supplier.

TTNC want 16 pence A MINUTE , prepaid for calls to mobiles,, there are far better deals available.

TTNC have merely bought from the administrator a list of Global customers , hoping they will sign up to them .

I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 08:46:02 pm »
If you have a global number , Global no longer can pay the ongoing costs to keep it running , so you are now out of contract and are free to move to any supplier.

TTNC want 16 pence A MINUTE , prepaid for calls to mobiles,, there are far better deals available.

TTNC have merely bought from the administrator a list of Global customers , hoping they will sign up to them .

What deals have you found ? as I divert mine to mobile, do you have any links ?

Many thanks for the help.

Ian

Dave Turley

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 04:07:30 pm »
I must be getting idle in my old age. I signed up. Nothing that can't be got out of though, if I read it right.