Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windolene

Tip of the day.
« on: March 24, 2010, 04:33:51 pm »
Hi,

Today I had a conservatory to clean in  out.  Being traditional a lot of scrubbing on the roof with an applicator on a pole was hard work.  My brainwave was to wrap around the applicator 0000 grade wire wool which cut through the grime with ease.

Kevin WINDOLENE

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: Tip of the day.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:01:20 pm »
Be careful as most carbonate panels on Conservatory roofs have a UV protective film on them.

Just buy a caravan brush, cost about a tenner, thats what I used before moving to WFP. you can attach a garden hose to the butt end of the pole too.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

pure tech

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 07:38:30 pm »
Good idea if the glass is suitable.
A Doodlebug with a white pad is what I use, it pivots in all directions and cleans more efficiently than a pad strip sleeve. :)

martinsadie

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 07:44:54 pm »
Hi,

Today I had a conservatory to clean in  out.  Being traditional a lot of scrubbing on the roof with an applicator on a pole was hard work.  My brainwave was to wrap around the applicator 0000 grade wire wool which cut through the grime with ease.

Kevin WINDOLENE

im trad but when i do con roofs i use the brush on the hosepipe i clean my car with  ;D