Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Connie roof ladders
« on: March 25, 2010, 06:59:35 am »
I have had a few jobs lately where the ridge caps on a conservatory has not come up the best even after soaking with tfr and a good old scrub so i think it is time to buy a set of conservatory ladders.
My question to anyone who has them is are they as safe as what they are made out to be...i would hate to get up on a set and i go through the roof ;D...and being 17 stone...well say no more....
Any info would be appreciated...
 :)

jefftemperley

Re: Connie roof ladders
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 08:01:55 am »
ive got one used twice cost £400  open to offers i now use long extending pressure washer as less hassle
bad weather always looks worse through dirty windows

Londoner

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:02:33 am »
You can hire them from hire centres (HSS). Get one for a weekend and try it out. I have used them and they work OK but it hurts your knees after a while.

ian1972

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 08:07:09 am »
How much you want for them?last time I used a pressure washer on a cony roof looked like a swiming pool inside lol

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 08:14:47 am »
ive got one used twice cost £400  open to offers i now use long extending pressure washer as less hassle

Jeff i am in clacton...how much you looking for...money is waiting ;)

Proclean ne

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 01:20:52 pm »
Im doing around 3 conservatories a week and use conservatory ladders and are perfect to get right into the crestings.My conny ladders have the kneeler and tray to put cleaning gear in.Used the ones which are for sale on ebay if you do plenty of connys dont get them very uncomfortable.All very safe you shouldnt have ant probs.Best purchasing only if you get plenty of conservatories.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 06:31:55 am »

Jeff...if you want to sell mate...give me a shout please.As i say i am in clacton so can pop across to colchester.... ;)