Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

how often do you find customers you have cleaned carpets for. come back to you

never

0 (0%)
rarely
4.4%
2 (4.4%)
occasionally
22.2%
10 (22.2%)
often
53.3%
24 (53.3%)
at least once a year
20%
9 (20%)
only if they are moving

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: July 21, 2005, 07:57:02 pm

old customers come back poll
« on: July 18, 2005, 07:57:03 pm »
do customers really stick with you. or is it wishfull thinking. or perhaps they are poached by others
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: old customers come back poll
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 08:04:01 pm »
I've put often because some customers have their carpets done when thay feel like it, majority once a year but with the migration of todays customer full 100% retension is for me imposible.

Shaun

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 09:22:50 pm »
perhaps if you are putting often. it might be good to leave a message. as to how many times in a year say over 3 just for general knowledge of the members
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 11:29:16 pm »
IM SORRY I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CALL YOU BACK 3 X PLUS  a year ???

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 01:44:21 am »
thanks this is a good honest poll. much needed ::)

Dennis

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 11:01:34 am »
IM SORRY I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CALL YOU BACK 3 X PLUS  a year ???

Why not? Commercial customers, people with mansions!  ;)

cleaning co

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 11:08:43 am »
mmm  18 people hav voted often   do they mean say a letting agent phoneing for diffrent cleans etc ? as i hav been cleaning over 10 years and  if u are lucky u get very small % once a year and very rare twice a year ,
 if u took a 1000 houses what % would u say has there carpets cleaned once year ? ,once every five years? never hav there carpets cleaned?

magic_carpet

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 03:31:10 pm »
i have to say that once i've cleaned a carpet or upholstery for a client then i'm pretty sure they will phone no other. nearly everyone asks for a card and states that there friend wanted my number if the job was done well. i run off old clients and recommendation for 85% of turn over( on domestics). i spend very little on ads.