Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

joe.b

ideal pressure washing setup for commercial work
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:47:43 pm »
hey everyone, i was just wondering what would be your ideal setup for pressure washing in commercial i.e. what tanks trailers etc would you have, for instance one of them 1000 litre bowser trailers or a box trailer with tank in and washer etc?

thanks

BDCS

Re: ideal pressure washing setup for commercial work
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:59:47 pm »
Do a little search and you'll find all you need as its been discussed a time or two

Rob_Mac

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:37:04 am »
Rogers trailer set up is as good as it gets!!!!

I now have two trailer mounted set ups with the option of mounting individual pressure washers into the rear of the two vans ( for the option of rapid response cleaning in confined access areas).

Latest trailer 14 foot long and 7.5 foot wide, IBC tank, 2 pressure washers, 6.5Kva genny, all accessories, plus a compartment accessed from the side door 6 foot long and 7.5 foot wide, which is being converted this week and next into a kitchen, shower room and seating area!!!

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:22:40 am »
Can't quite see how a stand alone bowser would be the ideal pressure washing set up?????

Rob ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 09:52:14 am »
front platform suitable for jet wash or pump ;D
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)