Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Titan pro ltd
« on: February 27, 2010, 06:36:38 am »
Hello,
Has anybody had dealings with this company as i am thinking about purchasing a pressure washer from them?
If anyone has any knowledge about them or their products perhaps they could offer some advice.
Thankyou :)

http://www.titan-pro.co.uk/shop.aspx?c=36

creighton foyle

Re: Titan pro ltd
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 11:01:29 am »
i have been researching prices for months and these look too cheap to me read the earlier post from bdcs and see the equipment he has , it seems to be the general opinion of all the experienced power washers on here that you need a 13hp unit  preferably with a honda engine for reliability and longevity. i spoke to the lady at tech-clean last week and at £1095 i think the honda washer they sell must be one of the cheapest on the market.

BDCS

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 11:22:35 am »
Generic Chinese carp - If you have a Honda and the recoil spring breaks (not had one go in 7 seasons) you can find any plant or mower shop and buy one, any reputable pressure washer dealer will have Interpump valves - you find anyone selling chinese spares. Chinese machines are built to last til the warrenty runs out then they go in the bin and you buy another one, theres secondhand kit available at the moment and your far better off with a secondhand quality machine than a new hobby machine

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 05:37:14 pm »
Thanks for the replies.
I have just bought a setup from northern tools to do all the gutter/fascia cleaning.I bought the same as jeff1 has on here,he gave some sound advice on it.
Many thanks. ;)