Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

skillwizz

1000W Bac Vac for sale. NOW WITH PIX!!
« on: February 05, 2010, 11:52:04 am »
Hi all, I've 1 used (but in spanking good order) Bac Vac 1000 for sale. It's not been used much, but it's one of those tools that when called for is perfect for the job. It has a thick foam padded, fully adjustable harness, it only weighs 0.9k. It has a washable collection bag (about 2Lt). 3 hand tools. New power cord, and it can be on your doorstep by Royal Mail for £55.00.  Cheers George.
...whether you think you're right, or whether you think you're wrong....you're right! HENERY FORD..........it's all in the mind guys....

Pristine Clean

Re: 1000W Bac Vac for sale. NOW WITH PIX!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 11:43:13 am »
If its still available do you have the floor tool?

Not sure of the technical terms but should it not have a long metal pipe with floor tool so you can vac the floor as well.

Also what is the exact make & model? Then we could check if spares are available if no floor tool.

Cheers

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

skillwizz

Re: 1000W Bac Vac for sale. NOW WITH PIX!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:02:39 am »
Hi Dave,I've tried to get to you via your email add ,but I keep comming back Postmaster not delivered...etc. Anyway in answer to your questions...the vac came as it is ,thats to say with no extention tube, to be honest i've never had a need for one, but it's a standard 30mm diameter.The only brand name on the equipment is on one of the hand tools,and thats Hover.
I hope that this helps.Cheers George
...whether you think you're right, or whether you think you're wrong....you're right! HENERY FORD..........it's all in the mind guys....