Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Art

Ashbys carpet cleaning course
« on: June 27, 2005, 06:24:23 pm »
Thinking of going on ashbys carpet cleaning course in August. Has anyone been on it? How would you rate it? All comments greatfully received 

Arthur

Steve Weatherley

Re: Ashbys carpet cleaning course
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 06:57:29 pm »
I have done both the Ashbys course and the Prochem one. They were both good. Would have to say that the manual Prochem supplied was better though! (sorry Derek!).

Art

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 10:45:49 pm »
No probs derek i wanted honest opinions,but the reason for me going on the ashbys one is it's closet to me and as far as i've read on here the ninja seems to be the best machine that i can afford at the moment. So come on there must be more experienced c/c that can give me there opinions

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:40 pm »

My personal advice would be tp do The NCCA course as the NCCA does not  AcKnowledge Ashby or Prochem training as a means of entry.

Apart from that I think Ashbys give a good three days.

I do not know if you still get Lunch with Dereck but  when I went he was very generous.

No buffet just good wholsome pub meat and vegs.

Art

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 11:58:08 pm »
Hi Ian thanks for the advise the ncca course i plan to do but not until next year as i'm on a budget i'm taking at least 2 of my employess and myself on the ashbys course so that's like nearly £300. Surely there must be more people on here that have been on the ashbys one? Come on i really want all your opinions

Art

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 10:49:20 pm »
Surely there's been more than one person on this course ???

rioclean

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 11:12:36 am »
Hi James

I have been on two Ashbys courses and I think they are very good, tought me a few things and got a pub lunch and pint.

Regards Dave.
www.riocleaning.co.uk
Rochester, Kent