Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Has anyone else been asked to quote on argos
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:06:24 pm »
hi all just wondering if anyone else has been asked to quote new argos for opening clean needing done asap ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

crouch_400

Re: Has anyone else been asked to quote on argos
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 05:01:03 pm »
We do loads of them - there fast becoming a pain in the arse - not great money unless you tie them in with other work .

sign in sign out at the store sign forms put time in on the forms - was ok when it was a quick in and out job but it takes twice as long to mess about with the paperwork .

where abouts was the store was it redcar /

ta Danny

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:24:22 pm »
We do loads of them - there fast becoming a pain in the arse - not great money unless you tie them in with other work .

sign in sign out at the store sign forms put time in on the forms - was ok when it was a quick in and out job but it takes twice as long to mess about with the paperwork .

where abouts was the store was it redcar /

ta Danny
no m8, it is a new store, is a one off job cladding windows in and out
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

JSMC

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:32:43 pm »
her dad used to clean them for years up until last year and thisnew mob took over and wanted to cut his money by halfy and still want same job. seemingly now the workers are doing it or something

matt

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 06:54:40 pm »
i was asked to do a few local to me about 18 months ago

the guy said i would have to "sign in and out" and that sounded a little bit too much like being employed  ;)

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 10:08:54 pm »
I quoted 35 of them in the autumn, looked like an interesting prospect, until I found out the main contractor wanted to pay £8 a store in & out

I'm still laughing at that one

stfc

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:43 pm »
Argos pay poor money,The most they pay now days is £7 inside and outside

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:23:44 pm »
Argos pay poor money,The most they pay now days is £7 inside and outside
I know full well this job is worth a lot more than £7 I guess no other has been asked then, or are keeping quite. I didnt really want the job, but will price it tomorrow