Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon knight

My first really obsessive customer.
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:23:13 am »

I arrived at 9 this morning and already she's dusting, polishing and hoovering. I do the windows both sides, collect my money and ask her on the way out how often I should come.

"Every 3 weeks please"
"Isn't that a bit too often? Perhaps once a month to 6 weeks?" I ask.

The look on her face was almost as if I'd dropped my strides and pooed on her carpet ;D

"No no Simon every 3 weeks please" (this said really panicky)

At £20 a go I wish all my custys were like her!!

daz1977

Re: My first really obsessive customer.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 11:29:29 am »
they are the best type of custy, usually know millions of people who they tell about you,  i had one who wanted dont every week, when every one else was on monthly,

gewindows

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:35:51 am »
'Oh I dont Missus Fusspotty, perhaps we ought to think about doing them weekly'  ;D

matt

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:49:14 am »
i have a few houses i do every 2 weeks, compared to my others that are every 6 - 8 weeks

they are on my estate, i do them on the way home, as they are allways clean i can do them in the pitch dark  ;D seriously, they have them done in the dark in the winter

ccmids

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 12:26:21 pm »
'Oh I dont Missus Fusspotty, perhaps we ought to think about doing them weekly'  ;D

hourly would be better

wizard

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 02:46:49 pm »
Maybe she is mixed up between window clean and her sex life. Maybe  the old man is getting it once every 6 weeks

Wrekin C S

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 02:52:00 pm »
Maybe she is mixed up between window clean and her sex life. Maybe  the old man is getting it once every 6 weeks

LOL  :)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 03:52:49 pm »
It's good if it's very local but who wants to be driving miles for a one off?

I've got a mate who's a bit OCD I reckon - I call him the "Constant Gardener" because he is. And this is absolutely true, about two years ago which was five years after having a new roof on his bungalow he spent all the late spring evenings scrubbing his tiles clean by hand. :o
It's a game of three halves!

simon knight

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 04:18:57 pm »
 scrubbing his tiles clean by hand. :o

....and probably dislodging half of them ;D

This lady is about a 5 minute drive from me so no calamity. Hopefully I'll get the neighbours as well as she tells me her old windy has called it a day now that he's turned 82  :o

suds window service

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 08:44:01 pm »
what about this one .ok your quote will be" 100 pounds per time."
 customer" can you do them fortnightly" 8) no probs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mci services

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:43 pm »
i have loads of these type of customers and after they have followed you from window to window cleaning the insides and asking if you can do weekly and checking the windows with frosted glass just in case youve missed them. they turn out not bad customers and have total trust in you, but at first they are areal pain

Londoner

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 08:41:13 am »
You do get them, I went to one of mine on a day when there was still snow in the ground. She said "Oh thank goodness you've come, I was SO WORRIED you wouldn't be able to make it with all this snow"

The sad thing is she meant it. Some people really do need to get out more.

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:06:03 am »
You do get them, I went to one of mine on a day when there was still snow in the ground. She said "Oh thank goodness you've come, I was SO WORRIED you wouldn't be able to make it with all this snow"
The sad thing is she meant it. Some people really do need to get out more.
These are the best customers to have  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Ta-ra

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 09:37:55 am »

hourly would be better
;D lol!

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 07:07:01 pm »
yeh them are the nice ones i hate the can u come every 6 mthly cleans losers should have done a dump on her carpet and promoted your new service poo services scrape and bin