Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

see clear lee

how rubbish are 100 mtr hose ?
« on: January 28, 2010, 10:58:21 pm »
ok this is getting on my nerves atm, when i 1st started wfp components lasted ages,  ive not long had to renew a 100 mtr hose and bought a so called reinforce one from gardiners and is it just me or does the reinforced string around the hose seem to be well....... thin like thread? the last one i had was good and strong went around endless walls with out even stripping the yellow was exellent untill a steam roller went over it on site, but the quality of this and loads of other gear is .......crap!!....rant over!

wizard

Re: how rubbish are 100 mtr hose ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 11:35:22 pm »
I agree so many think I buy have to be sent back because they are no good quality. Eg Pumps leak  stoped working after three days . Fittings that will not grip and stay together. The unger clamp that wil not grip anything and fall apart. Back packs will need work before you can use them. The list goes on, then to crown it the supplyes charge alot to correct there fault to return them and back again.One even charges to talk about his bad products. It might be pennies but thats what we earn.

see clear lee

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 03:27:36 pm »
the more a product is in demand the more is made cheap as chips to maximize profits

Slash

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:06:03 pm »
You get what you pay for in this world ;)

landy2

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 06:22:32 pm »
i got a origanal hose great quality new one no where near as good