Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

standard hose for van ports and system
« on: January 29, 2010, 07:17:00 am »
Does anyone know where you can get some strong standard hose to go from hose reel to van and also inside the van, the clear stuff I use at the moment keeps expanding and is starting to get annoying, I had some black stuff from an old hose set for the garden gardiners (the hose people) not the wfp supplier and that was very good but not big enough for 4 hose reels :(

Anyone help ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Blue Frog Systems

Re: standard hose for van ports and system
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:31:36 am »
Ian, I use d standard hose and found it rubbish. I got some thick reinforced stuff from my local window cleaning supplier. Its blue.

Our local caravan place sells it too in loads of different colours, could try somewhere local to you
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 07:33:19 am »
Ian, I use d standard hose and found it rubbish. I got some thick reinforced stuff from my local window cleaning supplier. Its blue.

Our local caravan place sells it too in loads of different colours, could try somewhere local to you

Thanks JP
Caravan shop could be the answer maybe, if have to do a search for one.

Anyone else know where I can get this online ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 07:48:19 am »
Ian, I got mine from www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.cuk

Can't see it on their site but you could give them a bell. If you speak to Andy, mention my name and what your after. He should remember what I had. They open at 9
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go