Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

josh

FWC - The Windex Show & that lunatic terry!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:05:49 pm »
As a WFP window cleaner i am as many are looking forward to the ever eventful Windex show in march BUT...........................why i wonder as many should do the FWC promote at every show that Terry Burrows fella being the fastest Trad window cleaner.........in the world (i love to hear jeremy clarkson say that!!!)

I'd love this year to see a comp for the fastest and most thorough WFP cleaner........I personally would challenge anyone!!!!!

I propose the FWC provide a trolley system and pole for the comp, first floor height windows..........BRING IT ON....... i know there are plenty of WFP window cleaner who would support and take part in this so why don't the FWC and the people involved in organisation arrange this for us!!!!!!!!

Lets show terry burrows how REAL window cleaners do it.... the SAFE way AND without missing the CORNERS and we'll do the frames!!!!!!

Lets hear it for WFP.!!!!!!

Moderator David@stives

Re: FWC - The Windex Show & that lunatic terry!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 04:30:52 pm »
Why not arrange it yourself ?

gewindows

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 04:35:41 pm »
Yea!

Why not arrange it yourself.

You tell 'im Dave!  ;)

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 04:47:52 pm »
One of the criteria for blading is that there is no moisture left on the glass.

What is it going to be for wfp?

josh

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 04:53:33 pm »
main criteria should be every inch of frame and pane to be brushed and then rinsed well, seconds can be added to final time for poor technique, excess water being used....

Please forward ideas.........

this was just a brain wave but i think we could do this,, i could not arrange this myself but i'm sure the FWC could.

mci services

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 04:54:50 pm »
wouldnt work as you would need to wait two hours for the glass to dry to see if any spots were left ;D be kinda boring

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 04:59:07 pm »
main criteria should be every inch of frame and pane to be brushed and then rinsed well, seconds can be added to final time for poor technique, excess water being used....

Please forward ideas.........

this was just a brain wave but i think we could do this,, i could not arrange this myself but i'm sure the FWC could.

Who decides if your technique is correct or not,i wasn't aware there were industry standards for this?

josh

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 05:04:51 pm »
WFP contest will highlight the speed, ease and safety of WFP

also if the trad guys had to clean the SAME first floor windows they would take much longer than WFP also this would highlight the safety issue.

how long can the FWC ignore the benefits of WFP, they need to start to highlight the safety issues of trad, the EU acknowledged the ladder issues 5 years ago and they have never pursued banning the ladders over 12ft...

for the safety of the members of the FWC, they should start to actively promote the safety benefits of WFP...........anyone in agreement.....??????

wfp master

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 05:10:00 pm »
As a WFP window cleaner i am as many are looking forward to the ever eventful Windex show in march BUT...........................why i wonder as many should do the FWC promote at every show that Terry Burrows fella being the fastest Trad window cleaner.........in the world (i love to hear jeremy clarkson say that!!!)

I'd love this year to see a comp for the fastest and most thorough WFP cleaner........I personally would challenge anyone!!!!!

I propose the FWC provide a trolley system and pole for the comp, first floor height windows..........BRING IT ON....... i know there are plenty of WFP window cleaner who would support and take part in this so why don't the FWC and the people involved in organisation arrange this for us!!!!!!!!

Lets show terry burrows how REAL window cleaners do it.... the SAFE way AND without missing the CORNERS and we'll do the frames!!!!!!

Lets hear it for WFP.!!!!!!
wake up

telboy

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 05:17:14 pm »
WFP contest will highlight the speed, ease and safety of WFP

also if the trad guys had to clean the SAME first floor windows they would take much longer than WFP also this would highlight the safety issue.

how long can the FWC ignore the benefits of WFP, they need to start to highlight the safety issues of trad, the EU acknowledged the ladder issues 5 years ago and they have never pursued banning the ladders over 12ft...

for the safety of the members of the FWC, they should start to actively promote the safety benefits of WFP...........anyone in agreement.....??????

I think your out of your depth pal

How long have you been a shiner? can you use a squeegy ???

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 09:35:13 pm »
i am up for that you have to do the outsides with wfp then when you do the insides you either say no or flood them out lol

johns window kleen

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 09:45:28 pm »
Would you start the stop watch from the time you open yer van doors, unreel the hose to the required length, whilst wiiping off yesterdays dog poo,{cos u couldnt be asked after the last job yesterday} go and get the pole, then connect it, and then remember you forgot to turn the pump on, so go back to the van, or time it from the moment you actually start spraying the glass?

I reckon Sky would be interested. ;D

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 09:58:54 pm »
Would you start the stop watch from the time you open yer van doors, unreel the hose to the required length, whilst wiiping off yesterdays dog poo,{cos u couldnt be asked after the last job yesterday} go and get the pole, then connect it, and then remember you forgot to turn the pump on, so go back to the van, or time it from the moment you actually start spraying the glass?

I reckon Sky would be interested. ;D

Hey, you!! Where did you get that from? Have you been watching me at work?

johns window kleen

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 10:01:59 pm »
Blimey, and I thought it was just me. ;D