Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

running wcplite
« on: December 17, 2009, 09:34:11 am »
hi, picked up a pda with windows mob5 how do i get wcplite on it. on the mobile device page I only get view transactions as an option. any ideas?

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

Re: running wcplite
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 09:58:02 am »
suprised that wcp have left folks in the dark about how to use the thing.....and at 180 quid i think thats really bad. >:(

i too am waiting for my new pda to arrive and i want to use a programme like wcp...only cheaper and with proper after sales advice.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 10:00:29 am »
you not got work to be doing :D

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 10:02:46 am »
waiting in for my new pda.....plus i cant be bothered going out today......another cuppa tea on its way. 8)

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 10:06:33 am »
I had the same problem and followed the basic instructions on wcp. But what they fail to tell you is you now have to download it from there website here http://www.windowcleanerpro.com/register.php?bp=1. You would think that this would be basic information that would come with the program but i guess it's another one of those on the "to do list"  ::) but in all fairness they do provide great support. You also need to download "windows mobile device center" to connect the pda to your pc and this needs to be running while using wcp lite.

paul

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 10:07:29 am »
waiting in for my new pda.....plus i cant be bothered going out today......another cuppa tea on its way. 8)
Ahh, the life of the self employed Gent, cant beat it ;D 8) ;D

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 10:13:06 am »
p1w1,
thanks for that, installed ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 12:56:10 pm »
excellent works like a charm

ianhannaford

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 04:23:58 pm »
suprised that wcp have left folks in the dark about how to use the thing.....and at 180 quid i think thats really bad. >:(

i too am waiting for my new pda to arrive and i want to use a programme like wcp...only cheaper and with proper after sales advice.

A little harsh I feel, both Brad and I monitor the forums as much as we can and always try to answers questions quickly.

Thanks p1w1 for providing the solution - much appreciated.

Merry Xmas to you all

Ian

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 04:26:47 pm »

A little harsh I feel, both Brad and I monitor the forums as much as we can and always try to answers questions quickly.

Thanks p1w1 for providing the solution - much appreciated.

Merry Xmas to you all

Ian

ok, i take it all back.....i got ian on the live chat thingy and he is really helpful, he has even given me an extension to the free trial till feb to try out.

and i have found out that its not 177 per year, its for life.....seems a good deal, so now to try it out. 8)

LWC

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 04:45:12 pm »
I use wcplite on a touchscreen phone. Fantastic, it all connects wirelesly with laptop, click button in morning to send worksheets to phone...do my daily duties, which work i did, paid etc etc, enter expenses, get in, link computer with phone, click, all accounts done...could my life get any simpler?

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 12:00:36 am »
could life be simpler and cheaper?george?need i say more?£50 and v.straightforward!does the job! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 08:05:19 am »
I use wcplite on a touchscreen phone. Fantastic, it all connects wirelesly with laptop, click button in morning to send worksheets to phone...do my daily duties, which work i did, paid etc etc, enter expenses, get in, link computer with phone, click, all accounts done...could my life get any simpler?

What phone is it that you use ?