Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

NON PURE WFP FOR CONNY ROOFS
« on: December 03, 2009, 10:40:13 am »
anyone use the wfpoles that u screw on custys tap for conservatory roofs?as im trad thinking of getting one for these extras instead of using a trad pole.im sure they would be easier to clean?i usually get quite a few of custys wanting them cleaned in spring/summer.any thoughts?
price higher/work harder!

wezzy32

Re: NON PURE WFP FOR CONNY ROOFS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 11:07:58 am »
i connect my wfp hose to out side tap to clean con roofs and use my wfp to clean them
keep on smiling

C.C.S.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 11:09:09 am »
that's what i do i have pole adapted with hozelock connection and conected to customers tap/trolley and only clean con roofs with it.if they have clear glass roof i take the the wfp pole and rinse with pure water

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 11:14:23 am »
what about fascias,soffits and outside gutter cleaning?do u use pure from ur tank in the van?or a ladder and a cloth! ;) ;)

Mike55

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 12:22:04 pm »
Dazmond I have done gutters, fascias soffits with customers outside tap and they come up fine.  Dry off with micorfibre cloth afterwards.

Done connie roofs with outside tap and they come up fine too.  I normally mop and blade the glass to finish off (unless it's peeing down  ;))

Mike

matt

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 12:45:23 pm »
i allways connect my pole to the outside tap

on glass roofs i rinse off with " magic water " but if its not glass, i just leave it

same as gutters, fascias soffits, all tap water

just buy a harris pole and some hozelock micro-irrigation pipe and a hoselock connector

if they have a hosepipe i connect up that aswell ;)

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 01:08:32 pm »
that sounds great lads!thinking when i get my van next year.get a pole to fit on outside taps for all my extras for custys and stick to trad and trad poles for my window cleaning work as wfp sound too much hassle given my circumstances and the nature of the majority of my round and maybe try wfp when ive got a few more grand together as the van will take most of my money ans i dont want to skint myself too much with all the outlay!! ;)

rg1

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:19:25 pm »
All sounds good as long as custy has an outside tap ;) Otherwise.. ???
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

C.C.S.

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 01:53:49 pm »
All sounds good as long as custy has an outside tap ;) Otherwise.. ???
if not just buy an omnipole trolley £200 and get some drums from your local car wash if waer it's not available