Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

swanson

Re: New to forum
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 04:05:23 pm »
i live in st austell, is that too far for you,  but i do a few houses in bodmin if that is closer to you,
yes bodmins not that bad when are you there

swanson

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 04:06:58 pm »
get yourself armed with loads of cards and pens and notepads get that canvassing of the road are you going traditional or the water fed cleaning
traditional at first and see how it goes

swanson

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 04:08:42 pm »
Keep the walking pace up ,

dont bother knocking on clean windows very few will leave current windy and those that do would maybe be the bad payers, messers , or people that might leave you when the next window cleaner knocks

if you focus on dirtys and if you are dressed in say uniform, polite etc you could have 70% success rate i know i do.

Go Wfp if you can at least top windows

Goodluck!

Thanks for the advise

swanson

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 04:10:49 pm »
what part of cornwall?
Ilive in the launceston area pl15

Llaaww

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 05:17:08 pm »
Hey Swanson.

I am down near redruth, If you want to hook up for a day you are welcome to head down. I can put together a few jobs to have a go on, maybe do lunch and have a chinwag etc. Some time in the next couple of weeks. let me know. Probably a good chance for you to take a look at wfp as well. If not no worries.

if it is dirty it is fair game

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »
i live in st austell, is that too far for you,  but i do a few houses in bodmin if that is closer to you,

today

swanson

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 07:20:22 pm »
Hey Swanson.

I am down near redruth, If you want to hook up for a day you are welcome to head down. I can put together a few jobs to have a go on, maybe do lunch and have a chinwag etc. Some time in the next couple of weeks. let me know. Probably a good chance for you to take a look at wfp as well. If not no worries.

yes sounds good let me no

swanson

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 07:21:51 pm »

today
never mind perhaps some other time

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 07:25:15 pm »
yea, no probs,  am in par, next week,  do u do wfp yet, as to be honest trad is prob a waste of money