Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wezzy32

have u ever had this
« on: November 18, 2009, 05:42:30 pm »
did new clean today wfp cleaned all frames and sills wich 1 was green.
then nocked on door for money women says u not drying thouhgs windows i said no it purified water and it will dry clear u may get a few spots but after 2nd clean it will be ok.she says never herd off that and u not had your ladders out todo the sills i said no iv done them with the brush she say u couldnt off cleaned them i say i have as 2 off them was green.she paid her old w/c 6 quid i was charging 10 so i think this had somthing todo with it.also all across the front was a sloping roof so there was no chance i was going to walk across that has it was wet.well she said she didnt want them doing again never mind.
but first 1 i cleaned 2day was that inprest withit that they asked me todo there mom's house........... happy days loose 1..... pik 1 up
keep on smiling

Sean Dyer

Re: have u ever had this
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 05:47:23 pm »
you dont need that custy

they are a pain!

clean

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 05:52:12 pm »
Ye iv`e got  a customer who was at first a bit similar to this but since she realised how wrong she was  and that "i am the window cleaner" and "not her" she has reccomended me to a few new customers  ;D  ;D  ;)

wezzy32

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 05:53:32 pm »
after she paid i still gave her my bus card
so we will c
keep on smiling

daz1977

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 06:25:26 pm »
u get custys liek that,  y did she have a new wc

eclipse

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 06:29:31 pm »
I hope you charge double for first clean especialy as the frames were green
i always charge double and ask the customer to give it 3 cleans if there are not happy i will refund them 100%  not had to do one single refund yet touch wood

TonyD

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 06:53:21 pm »
Did you not explain the wfp method to her before starting ?  She may have been more understanding, or you would have known not to bother. 

wezzy32

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 09:23:45 pm »
it was all explained but i think she wanted them doing for the same price
keep on smiling

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 10:18:29 pm »
My first ever customer refused to pay cos i didnt get the ladders out.... dont need them like that
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Sean Dyer

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 11:01:00 pm »
one of the first wfp i did said i blew the seals on her ancient upvc double glazing
theres some idiots about

drop them when you can

dont be to quick though, if your starting out have thick skin and pocket the money

one day you will have the last laugh but theres nothing funny about having no custys because you dropped them all :)

Be reasonable and they may come round , if they dont well one day you will be able to pick and choose!

lcwalker

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 11:44:08 pm »
I would like to go wfp as it's looks alot easier to get hard to reach places.But i do think it looks more Profesional if they are dry when you leave, thats what i think alot of customers would preffer. But if you can sell your wfp service to the customer and there happy thats great.

wizard

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 05:47:47 am »
There is no way you could blow seal on double grazing with WFP The pressure is not enoough I dont think you could with hose of the tap.They all have drain in frame to move excess water. Some people just do not trust any one do they.

mark dew

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 09:26:45 am »
I would have explained to her that they would/should dry clear. And i will pop back later for the money.

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 11:19:12 am »
had a one off on monday, when i was finished the woman came out and said 'that you then?' i said 'yep thats me, got the money from where you said you would leave it' 'the windows will dry off clean now and if you want a 4 or 8 weekly clean let me know as soon as possible' she then said 'did you clean that up there on the frame?' i said 'yes i did, it just takes a few cleans to come up as there was loads of dirt and spiders webs trapped down the side' she said 'oh i thought you didnt'  I left it like that and told her to ring me, not expecting a call but by feck when will they realise that we are the cleaners!!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

wezzy32

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 03:06:13 pm »
did another first clean yesterday and collected money women says wen i got bk the windows was still wet i  told her how it works and said if u still dont like it after the second clean i will do them trad.gets home 25mins later her husband phoned up cancelled next clean and says purified water doesnt clean windows il do them my self.not bothered as the garden was like a mine field with dog sh""
but yet another cust was over the moon couse id cleaned the window above con and it hadnt been dun for yrs they was well happy.
y do people not listen to what u tell them?
keep on smiling

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 03:17:44 pm »
partly down to the fact they are so up their own arse and treat us as poopbags, they also dont understand about our new concept to window cleaning and think a wet window is a dirty window, when we all know rain doesnt make windows dirty on its own and even that pure water is cleaner!!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'