Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: After the storm
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 09:07:47 pm »
i went quad biking in egypt back in 2005 in the desert!awesome!ill stick to the van for WCing ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Sean Dyer

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 09:10:06 pm »
not for wc

for play :)

dave.e

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2009, 09:22:00 pm »
Hi mate just had the quad about 4 weeks now it the 4x4 quadzilla RS500 2 seater its a monster to ride and will go anywhere with the tow ball on the back that will tow 5ookg and a 5 tone winch on the front this is a beast trust me

Sean Dyer

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2009, 09:55:24 pm »
looks good mate
are quadzilla good
didnt wanna go with anything that wasnt honda , yamaha etc but they look the doggys danglies

seen them around on a lot of sites but wasnt sure on quality? is it full manual??

how much are they new?

you go off road alot??

dave.e

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2009, 10:02:22 pm »
looks good mate
are quadzilla good
didnt wanna go with anything that wasnt honda , yamaha etc but they look the doggys danglies

seen them around on a lot of sites but wasnt sure on quality? is it full manual??

how much are they new?

you go off road alot??

no mate mostly on road i have sent you an e/mail with the website of the guy that i got it from if you google the make it will show you the demo video there has been a lot of good right up about quadzilla;s
if you want anymore info you can e/mail me on s2none@googlemail.com don;t want to upset anybody on here if you know what i meen. Dave

geefree

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 10:03:52 pm »
Aint been no storm here  ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 10:10:07 pm »
looks good mate
are quadzilla good

how much are they new?

you go off road alot??

no mate mostly on road i have sent you an e/mail with the website of the guy that i got it from if you google the make it will show you the demo video there has been a lot of good right up about quadzilla;s
if you want anymore info you can e/mail me on s2none@googlemail.com don;t want to upset anybody on here if you know what i meen. Dave

yeah thats cool

thanks pal