Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

second best wk ever!
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:31:21 pm »
second best week ever just on the windows not gutter cleans etc.ive worked 22 hours on the glass and done v.well!all my better priced work was due this week.despite some bad weather on tuesday.just wish every week was as profitable as this week!weekend off to chill before next weeks onslaught! ;D ;D.got 2 hrs collecting to do later then feet up!cant believe how smoothly this weeks gone!plenty of brews.quite a lot paid when i cleaned.only down side is lost a £10 house today.lost her job and cant afford the rent ::)count my blessings that ive stuck at WCing.

best wishes to everyone

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

JRDEasiReach

Re: second best wk ever!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:02:13 pm »
well done m8!! keep at it, im glad i decided to come to this line of work :) it pays very well :) for little effort or infact hours, just under 6 hours on the glass this week got me £109, my 2nd best week in the month so far :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 04:12:44 pm »
ive been going 15 yrs JDE though!u just starting out?

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 04:14:15 pm »
Yeah just started mid september, rising steadily each month now and with my advert hitting the houses first week in december with a special xmas angle im hoping to hit big :)
JRD Easi Reach

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 04:26:36 pm »
its easy to undercharge when u start out.best wishes and get out and knock on them doors with a leaflet.do a good job and the more u get the more u get.i bought a little round when i started then went canvassing every weekend for 6 months til i was earning enough to pay the bills.its NOT EASY MONEY if u want it to do it as ur main job.its hard work but worth it for the flexibility and no one to answer to!but remember no holiday pay/sick pay/downtime due to weather,tax returns etc.BUT the freedom is fantastic!

best wishes

dazmond

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 04:32:33 pm »
well theres something about being your own boss that gives you a kick up the ass without it being annoying.  I hate having to take orders from anyone else and tbh i dont care if i have to clean windows from now to im 65 ill do it rather than work for anyone else ever again, i know i wont get sick pay etc etc but the pay ill be giving myself for less work in the day than i done before or infact my wife does will more than make up for that.  :)
JRD Easi Reach

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 04:39:17 pm »
JRD you seem to know where you want to take your business and im sure youll do well, this time in a few years it will get harder as building a business is the best part, who did your website.

Colin

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 04:40:29 pm »
this time next year youll be joining in the threads like "motivation"

stfc

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 04:41:17 pm »
this is my best week ever since doing it,done 7 hours per day every day and gone really well w/c rules

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 04:45:28 pm »
well colin i will have the 'best' part to do again as at the minute im only looking to be out a certain time of the day in order to fit around my son being at school, when he goes to school a bit longer in the day in the next few years then ill have an extra 5 hours a week to fill so ill be out building again and when he gets older than that again and can look after himself when school finishes ill have the rest of the day to myself, so i may or may not build more :) yes i really do know where i want to take my business and am even using the time off at xmas to rejig my round slightly so that i dont have all £7 or £8 houses in same day meaning i can get what i want for less work in the day :) Im also putting my 8 week slots into saturdays so they dont fill up week days either :) I got my website designed for free by the Princes Trust well a partner of theirs when i got my Loan from them.  You like it?
JRD Easi Reach