Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: Injury from Wfp?
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 06:51:28 pm »
One of the first things we learned trad was to be ambidextrous. We learn to be comfortable using either hand to do the job. We could easily learn to do WFP the same, but because we don't need to, we don't. I'm as guilty as the next guy where this is concerned, must make more of an effort to lead with my right hand.
I often get pain between the shoulder blades, so it's a back problem.
Ibuprofen is an excellent anti inflammatory, available over the counter, and cheaper than chips. Try taking the maximum dose for a couple of weeks, it takes a while before anti inflammatories kick in.
Hope your better soon.

i use either hand to lead with the pole, i change from house to house, the idea it will cut downt he risk of RSI

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 06:59:46 pm »
try putting your end of pole in your  empty sidekick when on your  belt  thus taking strain on constant holding of pole then keep changing hands every so often
hope this is of any help mate

Ian_Giles

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 08:47:46 pm »
I have a frozen shoulder, it is a real sod too  :'(
You do get plenty of movement with a frozen shoulder, the problem is the restriction of movement, and if your arm extends past whatever happens to be your limit it is bloody agony!
It is a pain that grows to a very high peak and then fades away after a few minutes.

Typically if you lift up both arms as high as you can, you will find the bad arm will not extend as high as the good one.
I've had a couple of cortisone injections and it has helped, but it hasn't gone away.

I've simply adapted how I work and just put up with the pain, oh, of course I do swallow a couple of ipruprofen every day in the hope that helps...I think it does!

That isn't to say you have the same thing, the shoulder is one complicated joint....

Go see whichever doc in your practice is either the chiropractor or osteopath and they will at least give you an accurate diagnosis.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 11:33:06 pm »
try putting your end of pole in your  empty sidekick when on your  belt  thus taking strain on constant holding of pole then keep changing hands every so often
hope this is of any help mate
That's an original idea. I'll have a look at that one. Cheers.