Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rogue Trader

Gardiners new single trim unflocked
« on: November 12, 2009, 06:49:24 pm »
i usually used this brush on my long pole but today i put it on my short pole and i noticed that it made me go even quicker i reckon around 20% - no joke , the reason?

Because the angle of the bristles splay out from the brush head it makes the bristle are larger and it means that i was scrubbing frame and glass in one rather than once round frame and then glass... so i am  ;D ;D ;D

It is an expensive brush but when you are doing so much more work it got to be worth it... 8)

dd

Re: Gardiners new single trim unflocked
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:58:59 pm »
I don't get why the splay would cover more area than the dt brush.

I have the mark II dt mono, I understand on the mark III brushes Alex has done something to make them splay better (changed angle of bristles and made inner bristles a little longer on dt I think).

Does your brush splay better than the other mark III versions?

Mike #1

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:30:46 pm »
great brush got to agree

prestigeclean

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:13:26 pm »
i have 3 of the dt , but not the latest one and i have to say the single trim is much better at scrubbing and splays really nice , i found that the dts tend to collapse on the glass especially at height , they really don,t retain there shape at all , tried to order another single trim this week but out of stock till december , i would recommend the single trim they are excellent atr removing snail trails regards alan

windowswashed

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 08:21:12 pm »
Anyone wanting to sell their old gardiners super lite flocked brush email me: easycleanwayne@msn.com as I prefer the older Mk1 version on georgian windows. New version not suitable for my needs.

dd

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 09:18:44 pm »
i have 3 of the dt , but not the latest one and i have to say the single trim is much better at scrubbing and splays really nice , i found that the dts tend to collapse on the glass especially at height , they really don,t retain there shape at all , tried to order another single trim this week but out of stock till december , i would recommend the single trim they are excellent atr removing snail trails regards alan
Thanks  :)