Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: non paying domestics
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 11:26:51 pm »
i have written off about 2k this year, and i think i've got about another 500 that will have to do the same. There is only so much you can do without giving yourself a heart attack ::)
Know what you mean on, still annoys me every time, and my wife hates it, I feel sorry if ever she becomes a debt collector.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

paulben

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 09:25:48 am »
Dont go that often went last month got to have wisdom tooth out sending me to hospital for that so they save me money aswell  ;D
Do not steal the government hates competition

bobplum

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 09:40:49 am »
For those who leave SAE's do you provide a stamp ?

I am going to leave SAE's and provide BACS details - but i don't see why i should provide the stamp

Darran

It wouldn't be an SAE without a stamp on it, just an AE  ;D ;D ;D
actually it is,if it as a stamp on it it should be ssae"stamped self adressed envelope" so sae is self adressed envelope
bob(picky rawlinson)

Window Washers

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 09:49:39 am »
For those who leave SAE's do you provide a stamp ?

I am going to leave SAE's and provide BACS details - but i don't see why i should provide the stamp

Darran

It wouldn't be an SAE without a stamp on it, just an AE  ;D ;D ;D
actually it is,if it as a stamp on it it should be ssae"stamped self adressed envelope" so sae is self adressed envelope
bob(picky rawlinson)
bob(picky rawlinson)Plum  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wizard

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:37 am »
I think if we all went the small claims route the public would soon learn don’t mess with the window cleaner. To write off should only apply to bankruptcies. We need to be tuff or not in business. It’s a precedent we need to set.Professional conduct is not just a uniform but the way we run our businesses,it comes back to policies we need in business.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2009, 11:17:19 am »
what is the process for the small claims route?  Never let them get away with steeling from us
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Richard Holt

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 12:34:27 pm »
This is the link I was given and have used - https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Steve CM

Re: non paying domestics New
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 01:35:38 pm »
i have written off about 2k this year, and i think i've got about another 500 that will have to do the same. There is only so much you can do without giving yourself a heart attack ::)
how do you collect,if you dont go knocking on thurs and fri you need to start

its just part and parcel of getting lots of new customers. i probably could go round and cause havock but i really can't be arsed with the stress it gives me. I would rather just dump them and the debt and move on. Its easier on my stress levels