Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pureclean Essex Services

what one for hard water area
« on: November 05, 2009, 08:37:05 pm »
hi ,just  about to change to wfp over the next week or two,and i'm setting up a trailer system, hard water area essex,so just wondered whats the best di  to use,i have the merlin 720,i appreciate all your comments,thanks brian

Richard hydro

Re: what one for hard water area
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 09:48:21 pm »
Hi, have a chat with Graig from CT East 01376 564096 he's a good bloke and will point you in the right direction

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 11:32:48 pm »
hi ,just  about to change to wfp over the next week or two,and i'm setting up a trailer system, hard water area essex,so just wondered whats the best di  to use,i have the merlin 720,i appreciate all your comments,thanks brian
the two you have put are both needed, the second being the most important.

if your needing help go to www.purefreedom.co.uk call them ask for Andrew Bramley and he will explain the lot to you, there prices are very good also ;)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:43 am »
thanks richard

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 09:37:19 am »
hi ian (windowwashers), so is it best to have di & softner as in picture 1,opposed to di on its own,i have read that you flush di tank with the salt and that regennerates the resin,where as di on its own,resin  would have to be discarded,is that right,thanks for your help,brian. ???

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 10:43:24 am »
hi ian (windowwashers), so is it best to have di & softner as in picture 1,opposed to di on its own,i have read that you flush di tank with the salt and that regennerates the resin,where as di on its own,resin  would have to be discarded,is that right,thanks for your help,brian. ???
the softner vessal and the polishing resin are different, you need polishing resin to get tds to 000. the softner resin is for hard water areas this is first one, you cannot regenerate the resin for polishing (at least not with salt) that is the softening resin, the salt goes in the clear chamber, and is slowly flushed over the resin (softner resin) goes through filters ro, then the final di polishing resin end product water.

the first picture is the softner, the second pictue is what I would have for polishing resin. I have both of these as my tds is over 450.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 11:12:20 am »
thanks Ian,got a little confused,i thought they were both di vessals,and the clear chamber was the softner,thanks for help,i'm a little wiser now,lol ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:19:08 am »
thanks Ian,got a little confused,i thought they were both di vessals,and the clear chamber was the softner,thanks for help,i'm a little wiser now,lol ;D
I got confused myself before I started out, thats the good thing about this place, people help each other  ;D