Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darren72

Starting out.
« on: June 01, 2005, 11:36:01 pm »
I just started carpet cleaning a few weeks ago and am thinking of going on a course with Prochem. Can anyone tell me if enough info is available on the 1 day carpet & upholstery course. If not is there anywhere in scotland where I can do a similar course. I'm not too keen on spending 2 days down south on the longer course, but could do this if available in scotland, (I'm based in glasgow).  I just bought a Steempro Powermax and would be glad of any info on this machine.                                                                                                                                  THANKS, DARREN.

ian richards

Re: Starting out. New
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 12:15:47 am »
Hi Darren

Welcome to Cleanitup.

The prochem courses are very good, and well worth while, but i think that as a newbie, you would be better off attending an NCCA course in Leicester, which would give your business a good profile and its only half the journey.
Where ever you go, try and do some research first, as you may otherwise find an awful lot going over the top of your head.

Good luck

Ian 

darren72

Re: Starting out.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 12:23:48 am »
cheers for the tip, will ring them.