Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Micro Splitting
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 09:14:50 pm »
len yes they do. you must do your own negotiation with them it is not for me to divulge any agreement i may or may not have .i do not bait anybody, you have an opinion use it accordingly.be it right or wrong.and len YOU WILL NEVER GET TO MY BOTTOM, BUT IT IS NICE KNOWING YOU LIKE IT. :P
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Matt Read

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 09:39:29 pm »
I can't be arsed to tell ya len...this site is a closed shop these days...i rarely post anymore...think i'll carry on just reading and picking out the best bits for my business.  :)
Matt

Len Gribble

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 11:05:14 pm »
Matt

Please define closed shop? Not asking you to tell me personally whom you are just questing your thread quote I agree, use your real name Sherlock unquote.

Sorry my thread has upset you!

Ron

Got yah sorry you made the wrong assumption! Bottoms wrong gender but as thingy (D.i.c.k) Emery once said but I like him!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 11:47:28 pm »
Karl, What is violent about pointing out someones size when sherlock said to Gavin " Be big enough"  ::)
You say sherlock was making an opinion, apart from the fact you 'express' an opinion, i was making a factual statement and it was not aimed at you.
But thank you for your time and concern for my welfare  ;)

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 10:16:22 pm »
Hi All

Yes I am a big man Sherlock and thats why I have got the time of day to discuss this with you  ;D  ;D  ;D

Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 10:48:35 pm »
I know nothing about Ashbys product but i did take a look at it on their Web Site.

It appears to be made by a good company.

I thought it was their attempt to rival Promite.