Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

d.ward

Direct Debit
« on: October 21, 2009, 06:23:32 pm »
If you use direct debit instead off collecting would you need to be registered under the data protection act?
Just looking at other ways of getting my money  . Not sure about bacs because the customer needs to remember to pay you were with the DD you can take the money without asking
Does anyone use Direct Debit

Dean Taberner

Re: Direct Debit
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 06:27:56 pm »
Where are you based mate?
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

d.ward

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 06:29:56 pm »
i live in Cronton but ive bought work around widnes/warrington/newton

d.ward

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 06:33:42 pm »
My dad bought it for me because i cant get a job anywhere and i managed to get a parttime job windowcleaning and seen how much money is made ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 06:40:25 pm »
If you use direct debit instead off collecting would you need to be registered under the data protection act?
Just looking at other ways of getting my money  . Not sure about bacs because the customer needs to remember to pay you were with the DD you can take the money without asking
Does anyone use Direct Debit

you can't set up DD only bank transfers and standing orders
there are companies out there that can take DD payments on your behalf but they charge.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

krave

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 06:56:06 pm »
Is'nt a standing order basically the same thing, just the customer would have to set this up instead of ourselfs...?

Excuse the is'nt

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 07:00:56 pm »
Is'nt a standing order basically the same thing, just the customer would have to set this up instead of ourselfs...?

Excuse the is'nt

It is similar Krave, but the customer has more control over a standing order than a direct debit.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

dai

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 07:14:35 pm »
Just give your customer your sort code and account number, they can then pay direct into your account on line.
As said above there are companys that will do direct debits for you for a fee.
If you go down this road it could lead to problems if for any reason you couldn't get round on time.