Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

Bad day
« on: October 19, 2009, 05:35:52 pm »
Joggers started to rip this morn, then 2 lots of im skint can u miss me out this time, then last house i pull up open side door of van and me wcw backpack which is full comes crashing out and smashes on the road and now dosnt work .
On top of all this i went 95% wfp today, for the first time and that put a extra hour on my day as it slowed me down.
Now im off to my ouit smoking class, boy i need a ciggy NOW  :'(
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

LWC

Re: Bad day
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 05:44:23 pm »
Chin up mate, things are never as bad as they seem. Everything goes wrong when your WFP lol, its goes with the territory, because its easier to clean the windows you have to pay elsewhere.

;)

Window Washers

Re: Bad day New
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 06:26:51 pm »
I gave up smoking a few months ago i still want a f*g, stick with it, get champix, but they can affect memory if only they would affect the memory part of the nice smell of f*gs it would be sound :D not had one since and my guy smokes as does every other person I seem to know, now i have given up, but i dont smell like an ashtray any more :D

Today i was going to smash my sl-x up as it cost me time and had to get my guy to sort it out before i snapped smashing it against the nearest tree....
I then picked up more customers so ended well..
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

scud

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 09:59:07 pm »
  am I the only bloke who has very few problems with wfp and work in general?

Had another good day!!

Oh and I gave up smoking 10 years ago, would still kill for a fAg!!

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 10:12:06 pm »
i just couldnt get motivated to work today.im 38 tomoro so a few days off with the bad weather will sort it. ;D ;Dget me motivated again.swings and roundabouts.i find im a lot calmer these days when i get a few not todays,etc,etc and just accept its part of the job.might change my mind when i go WFP tho!i love the simplicity of TRAD window cleaning{15 yrs}but my knees dont!!1 :o :obeen out collecting tonight and got a fair wedge in ;) ;)so not all bad
price higher/work harder!

R W C

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 10:13:25 pm »
I think ftp is rubbing off on some people on here  ;D I gave up 4 years ago I was on ziaban tablets, they where amazing  gave up vertually straight away but put on 4 stone.  >:(

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 10:39:20 pm »
i stopped 12 months ago on will power alone after 20 yrs.ill never go back to it now.ive put on a stone tho but feel better most of the time.just not today and saved myself about 1200quid ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!