Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bluez

river island
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:20:33 pm »
Anyone able to give me any info on river island stores, who does them? are they subbed out do they pay well / on time etc.

Thanks
hi

mlscontractcleaner

Re: river island
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:48 pm »
My missud could give you a very accurate rundown on River Island, and Jane Norman and La Senza; she's always in one of them ::).

Can't help on the window cleaning side of things but if you want the price of a new top or a very sexy looking set of undies she's your man ( woman ) ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Helen

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:49:10 pm »
Anyone able to give me any info on river island stores, who does them? are they subbed out do they pay well / on time etc.

Can't remember who the main contractor is with these stores, other than to say that we had an e-mail off them about 12 months ago asking if we would price up the Basingstoke store. We turned it down because of all the hassle with shopping centre rules on contractors working in there.
So in a nutshell, someone has already got all these tied up.

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 03:19:57 pm »
I had the same email as Helen is talking about, I passed it onto the cowboys that already do a lot of the shops in Basingstoke.

Think it was Willclean if I remember rightly  ;D  ;D