Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ryanst1982

Saturday canvassing
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:26:31 am »
Is there a problem with canvassing on Saturdays. Started canvassing last month, part knocking but mostly just card dropping on weekdays. Have 4 confirmed, quoted up customers so far but thinking of going out for a bit today.
But id prefere people not bother me at weekneds if i have been working hard all week (which is rare) do people on here canvass on weekends and can people be hostile to canvassers on weekends

cheers

Sean Dyer

Re: Saturday canvassing
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 11:28:36 am »
Get out there now!!

Im off out in next hour just wainting for missus to get back to look after baby and im going knocking :)

Rogue Trader

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 11:44:49 am »
Dont worry about how you are recieved if there is someone in and it is not early morning or late at night then knock away, My opinion of Saturday canvassing is that it is the worst day of the week , saturdays is usually a going out day and you will find less people in than you will through the week , best canvassing times are Mon to Thurs 6.30 - 8.30pm and all day sundays ;D

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 11:52:02 am »
I work Saturday's so I don't think there is a problem with it no. You might not get allot in, but if you mix it with leafleting the ones that are not in, it could be exactly what gets you ahead in the game.

SteveAllan

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 12:24:45 pm »
Sundays :o all canvassers that knock on me on a Sunday get told to ferk off. If its not EDF Energy its idiots trying to get money out of ya for some charity, so i wont do Sundays, its up to you though mate each to their own.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 12:38:37 pm »
U need to get rid of the i dont think people will like me knocking on a sat,sun,wkday etc.just get out there soft lad.some people might tell u to f*** off but just move on to the next house.if u need the work its got to be done.sometimes ull not get a single yes then other tomes u might pick up a whole st.swings and roundabouts,like everything in this business.good luck
price higher/work harder!

ryanst1982

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 04:40:06 pm »
Cheers for help all,

Dont mind being told to F*** off, just not sure how il react back and me effin and blinding at someone wont look too good for business. Had a mixed day anyway, got 2 maybes, as posts said earlier most werent in so I card dropped. On to Wednesday and another day of canvassing

windolene

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 06:35:15 pm »
Hi,

I canvassed today at London, knocked on 40ish doors & only 3 answered.

Kevin WINDOLENE.