Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Reaction Prevention
« on: June 02, 2005, 03:03:07 pm »
I am personally sick and tired of sad people picking holes and asking stupid inane questions about a unique and remarkable product............no mention.
I am also saddened by the secondary attacks made once the first round of stupidity has been answered.

To this end, it is my intention not to deal with queries or questions, wether they are serious or foolish. Certain persons have made it their sole intention to goad and ridicule a bunch of CCs with more vision and drive than themselves.

If you have any questions on the subject of  :-X , then feel free to pm myself or any of the network members direct. We will try to find time off from our network forum and deal with your enquiry sensibly.

If you require general information then head to one of the many sites springing up every day, or you could grow some and get out there onto the network and live the dream, instead of cheering and booing from the sidelines.

I put my money where my mouth is............enjoy the view.  ;)

See , one more irritation dealt with differently, that is to say INTELLIGENTLY

Gavin Reardon

Re: Reaction Prevention
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:14:08 pm »
Hi All

I echo what Chris has posted.

I know many of you have pm, emailed and rung me I feel I have been fair to you all in answering your enquiry's and taking time to reply, sending info in post and by ringing some of you guys back. if anyone else would like this help just ask  :-*

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 04:23:29 pm »
Cheers Gavin,
I have had many communications regarding the product but the saddos will not discuss in private.
Myself & Goron went into the chat room here yesterday for a real time discussion amid all the stupid posting. Only one person popped in and straight back out.
No audience,No effect..........like the playground bully who only picks on kids when others are watching  ::)
I dont mind genuine knockers who know what they are talking about, but i cannot stand tits  :o

Matt Read

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 04:41:47 pm »
Couldn't agree more....its gonna take quite some time to see if the gamble was worth it,,,pointless discussing it here....those who paid for the franchise are bound to be defensive and say its working...those who haven't don't know enough about the product to have an opinion other than comparing it to other failed products.
Matt

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 06:33:43 pm »
WHAT FRANCHISE!!

Regards Nick

John_Flynn

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 06:47:22 pm »
Chris

It is the Little Greenman Syndrome!!

Exactly the same for us lads that have been on Fast Trak!!

Other who will not payout their money just ridicule the other who have and try to find out for FREE!!
I get better looking each day!!

Matt Read

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 07:27:36 pm »
Whats the investment called then nick..apologies if its not actually a franchise..earlier threads gave the impression theres financial targets to be met each year,work standards to be met and only those with a licence can advertise it,all the logo's look the same to me so i assumed it was a franchise but then i've never really looked into the chem dry type franchise's in the past so maybe there is a difference.
Matt

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 07:38:55 pm »
no there is a police type badge . and now something in a helmet. does cross dressing or similar play a part in this
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 07:43:05 pm »
so will you be going to cardiff then wayne king sorry i mean ron king

Cheers Goron

Matt Read

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 07:44:37 pm »
how does that cartoon character relate to allergy's ?...i thought the logo was the one wiv the the big red stop sign ?
Matt

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 07:48:05 pm »
all the logo's look the same to me so i assumed it was a franchise but then i've never really looked into the chem dry type franchise's in the past so maybe there is a difference.

exactly my logo is not the same as others

Matt Read

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 07:51:32 pm »
fair enuff...not a franchise then !
Matt

Karl Wildey

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 08:24:03 pm »
Kid at my school was called wayne king, and another was called Gordon Bennett.

Just a little light humour, but true

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 08:39:48 pm »
just a short reply to the author of this topic. im not sad , but thanks for asking
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 08:44:00 pm »
Dont leave me out Chris I was in the chat room too :'(

NIck Holman :P
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician