Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Re: cancelled by email
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 09:03:55 pm »
you fecking witch i needed that £7 for some charlie dont take it out on me cos your going through the change, i only went wfp so bitches like you dont give me the come on when im cleaning your bedroom window,and that cleaner who,s cheaper than me,s on the dole and claiming disability living allowance you,ll see him on crime watch if you pull your nose away from the window every now and than.

hahaha

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:38 pm »
Gold. Have you thought about anger management? :-)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 02:17:30 pm »
Gold. Have you thought about anger management? :-)

No not me! But all my friends say I should ... and my wife ... oh and my daughters .... me mam, me bro, most of my custies and the lady at No 53 who I've never met before ...  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

cozy

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 04:48:07 pm »
you fecking witch i needed that £7 for some charlie dont take it out on me cos your going through the change, i only went wfp so bitches like you dont give me the come on when im cleaning your bedroom window,and that cleaner who,s cheaper than me,s on the dole and claiming disability living allowance you,ll see him on crime watch if you pull your nose away from the window every now and than.

Tempted to go with Malc Gold, but I think Mr Partington has it down to the line for me. ;D

Hope I haven't made you angry Malc :o

cottonbud10

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 06:36:28 pm »
just ask them if the,ll be happier with you taking twice as long and charging twice as much,,,mmmmmmm

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 06:39:27 pm »
I received this email today from a rather unhappy customer. I'm going to reply but as of yet i ain't really thought up anything that is witty/cutting and sarcastic. Now i'm sure theirs enough eloquent and fluent folk on here who could perhaps give me some ideas.....over to you lot  ;)

Hi
Just to let you know I no longer want my windows cleaning.
I was in the other day, when I you came and just squirted water at them, nothing else then left within minuites.
£ 7 is more expensive than my neighbours pay, so I was expecting for what I pay more than just squirting water and going!
I start using the people my neighbours use from now on.
Lucy

Did she pay?

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 06:57:35 pm »
I received this email today from a rather unhappy customer. I'm going to reply but as of yet i ain't really thought up anything that is witty/cutting and sarcastic. Now i'm sure theirs enough eloquent and fluent folk on here who could perhaps give me some ideas.....over to you lot  ;)

Hi
I was in the other day, when I you came and just squirted water at them, nothing else then left within minuites.
£ 7 is more expensive than my neighbours pay, so I was expecting for what I pay more than just squirting water and going!
Lucy

Did she pay?

Has she boolox!!!
saying that she usually sends a cheque through. I'm going to give her till Saturday morning to cough up.
then mr swinscoe will be off round her's to do the money knock ;)

dai

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 07:03:42 pm »
Some, or most of the older ones prefer trad methods. they can see if the jobs a goodun or not before you leave.
I had one call me today to cancel. I have been doing her windows for 14 years, the last 4 WFP.
I asked her if there was a problem and she said she didn't like my new method [ 4 years on].
She said the top sills were not cleaned properly, and water was leaking through her front door.

I do worry about top sills, I can't see if they are clean or not, what sometimes happens is the water blasts dirt out of that little gap between the sill and the frame.
This is the first complaint in well over a year.
I think the real reason is that there are a couple of young, handsome trad guys just started on this estate and she fancies a change.
It's surprising how quickly people forget that they are having their frames cleaned every time as standard.
I'm not bothered about losing this under priced job, but I thought after 14 years of regular service, and no price increase for two and half years, I would have at least earned the chance to rectify the problem before being dumped.
Dear Lucy,
            I am sorry you have decided to cancel my services, maybe it's my fault for not explaining the method of cleaning windows with deionised water. [have you seen the price of this stuff in Halfords?]I made a serious investment in my new system to enable me to work more quickly and above all safely.
I know of one of the new guys that has started up on your estate, I trust he will still be coming round after his trial. I really thought that his interest in children was paternal. It just goes to show we can all make mistakes.
Please let me know if I can be of service in the future.
Regards xxx

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 07:03:50 pm »

Hi
Lucy

Did she pay?

Has she boolox!!!
saying that she usually sends a cheque through. I'm going to give her till Saturday morning to cough up.
then mr swinscoe will be off round her's to do the money knock ;)

Maybe email her back with some links to appropriate websites that explain about WFP?  As for the neighbours' prices - that's none of her business.

I suppose you could tell her that you sensed she would be an awkward mare and you always charge such people more in case they rip you off (no, I wouldn't either but it's a nice fantasy)   :)

Steve CM

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009, 07:04:30 pm »
i had a phonecall about 5 minutes ago from a guy who said he wanted to cancel as his 3 year old could of done a better job. i can't see the poor job as apparently he has just recleaned them....i'm sure he has done a marvellous job in the dark ::) i love a good porky...muppet :P

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009, 07:23:21 pm »
We made the tranition from ladder to WFP in 2004 van & system was nearly 20,000 so rather proud there we was using our new system on our blocks of apartments, a few days later one our managing agent clients forwarded an e mail from one of the lease holders complaining that the window cleaners were using a broom and hose pipe !!!

Steve CM

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009, 07:28:02 pm »
We made the tranition from ladder to WFP in 2004 van & system was nearly 20,000 so rather proud there we was using our new system on our blocks of apartments, a few days later one our managing agent clients forwarded an e mail from one of the lease holders complaining that the window cleaners were using a broom and hose pipe !!!

lol...we've had that to. i remember someone saying that it was a brush on a stick and that tyhey could easily do it like that themselves ;D

johnny_h

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 07:40:16 pm »
i got cancelled when the old man was in one day he didnt like the new system even though id been doing them with it for a year he would prefer a trad guy doing them even though it would mean standing ona tiled roof half of which were broken by the last trad guy lol dont you just love joe public
AUDI VIDE TACE

wizard

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 09:18:43 pm »
Sing them a hyme, Feck them,

elite mike

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009, 09:35:17 pm »
Sing them a hyme, Feck them,

how much have you had ;)

mark dew

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 10:08:29 pm »
For wfp operators the best customer is one who isn't home when you're cleaning.

Paul_Rolfe

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 10:17:36 pm »
text back.

Scrimble

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 11:37:52 pm »
The water fed pole method of cleaning is proven to last up to 4 times as long as traditional ladder methods

thats a load of rubbish

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 06:15:52 am »
Dear Lucy

Sorry to hear that you wish to cancle my services, thankyou for you custom in the past.
I'd just like to explain to you why I am so fast and why I squirt your windows. The method I use is faster than using a ladder and a bucket, this gives my customers the benefit of less intrusion (time at your home and not looking through bedroom windows). It's also safer and doesn't leave ladder marks on the property. Finally it's much cleaner, I clean the frames not just the glass, most ladder cleaner will charge double for this service.

As for the price, I am a legitimate business and fully insured, this cost money. In comparison to many other legitimate window cleaners £7 is good value for money.

I wish you well with your new window cleaners. (you'll need it).

Simon.

peter holley

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 08:13:13 am »
its very annoying, i,v had the same myself, but on the phone .... when I asked if her windows were clean , she said " yes, but you were gone in minuits! "

I explained that I hd invested etc to be able to clean safely and efficiently..  she said "ok , i'l give it another go....

I replied , its ok , I dont think so ....she was so condasending :(

;D ;D ;D