Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wire1078

wfp users
« on: September 21, 2009, 06:05:15 pm »
How many wfp users do a mix of wfp and trad or would that be defeating the object of spending thousands only to still have to get the ladders off to get onto a roof to get to windows?

ccmids

Re: wfp users
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 06:08:32 pm »
some times you do use ladders for the windows you cant get with the pole , but i do wfp and trad never turn a custy down.

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:13:08 pm »
How many wfp users do a mix of wfp and trad or would that be defeating the object of spending thousands only to still have to get the ladders off to get onto a roof to get to windows?

You're always going to need ladders and trad equipment even after investing in WFP. It cant be helped, there will be places you cant reach with a pole and insides at the very least.

mci services

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 06:30:05 pm »
i do both, find it better to have part of the round trad in case something goes wrong with the wfp system, then at least iam still working on the trad stuff

Mike #1

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 06:38:33 pm »
i only do insides trad but use ladders for 6 windows on flat roofs per month

windowashing

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 06:44:11 pm »
Sometimes it's quicker to trad larger windows like conservatory or something, but for most part and all of upstairs windows, it's WFP all the way.

prestigeclean

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:12 pm »
100%wfp , anything that needs a ladder gets dumped regards alan