Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Re: Dragons Den
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 10:06:16 pm »
i put a link to website i think yeah

R W C

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 10:09:16 pm »
i put a link to website i think yeah

Then maybe thats the one I say and not the one Pingu is talking about in his thread "A price and time"

Kwackers

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 10:17:04 pm »

WCE

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 10:26:49 pm »
missed the windys will catch it on iplayer but seen the last 5 mins and the building they were in the greenhouse at garden centre where the guy had patio heaters i quoted that last year , didnt get it unfortunately because someone quoted half as much but was weird seeing it on there
Lol sure you weren't undercut by Duncans lot?!!!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Sean Dyer

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 10:30:40 pm »
yeah probably - i did go for £1 a window lol

WCE

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 10:37:23 pm »
Just a thought wonder if they do bannatynes gyms etc!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 09:57:09 am »
with ionics badges on the side of there vehicles, do many of you ever park  where they did to do that building, hose going accross a busy road like that. Duncan let all there competition know they charge 50p a window.

I think that price was a red herring myself.  On larger scale commercial work I reckon 50p is a bit high.  It's a totally different animal to domestic W/Cing.  After a while, it astonished me how quickly I could bash work out (after the first 1 or 2 cleans) when it is wall to wall glass.  I don't even count panes now when I quote such jobs because they are usually quite competitive pricewise.  I just think <x> hours @ <y> pounds prer hour.  It's easier to do it like that when you've quoted a few.