Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ottra

wfp Austraila
« on: September 19, 2009, 11:04:08 am »

wfp Australia
« on: September 14, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have recently bought a Ionic Quattro in Austrila and a few pole for $11.500 AU
And I am  asking my window cleaning cousins in the UK as I have a few probs.
Things are a bit diffrent down here
Weather always warm.
Tap outside every  homes thats the good things in oz
Domestic window cleaning is for maybe twice a year and all the windows have Fly screens and most of them come off on the inside only.
So i was hoping that you can tell me how to get that target of 200 cleans or more  per year
Do you knock on the doors and ask them for the job
What is door numpty hangers
If any one up there would like a pan mate down here please write back or all information I would be greatfull

Alex

jeff1

Re: wfp Austraila
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:09:44 am »
Where about in oz are you Alex??

ottra

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:12:46 am »
Hi Jeff1
I am about four hour drive north of Sydney on the east coast

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 11:14:19 am »
Any where near Richmond? I can get you some customers there?? and if you are I want to see your gear next year  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:29 am »
Oh and to answer your question to get 200 cleans would be to leaflet first and within a couple of days to return and knock the houses you leafleted, Just keep doing that and when your working in an area leaflet that and knock doors, keep going like that and you will build up a round.

I hear most w/c in oz drive around in old bangers and still use ladders so your in with a good start looking more professional.

matt

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 11:51:09 am »
i know some1 from newcastle in oz, which must be about 2 hours drive from you ? ? ? ?

i spent 8 months in oz, backpacked from cairns down to sydney and settled in sydney for a while, i love the gold coast down to sydney

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 11:54:28 am »
I'm in Richmond next year about an hours drive from Sydney and my sister lives in Perth, its spring in oz now and already the weather is bright and sunny and the summer is forecast to be a real hot one   :'(

matt

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 12:38:15 pm »
I'm in Richmond next year about an hours drive from Sydney and my sister lives in Perth, its spring in oz now and already the weather is bright and sunny and the summer is forecast to be a real hot one   :'(

is your sister called "Lou"