Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andrew46

Where to go to have van fitted out?
« on: September 20, 2009, 08:25:16 pm »
I live in Cambs and would rather not have to go to Grimbsy (Purefreedom) to have my van fitted out.  I know they are good but rather use a nearer firm if possible.  Can anyone recommend the form below who are based in Grantham - much nearer to me. Alternatively can anyone recommedn any other places to have the van fitted out near cambs area..   If purefreedom is by far the best place to have the fit outthen I'll use them but would appreciate any other suggestions.

Cheers

www.waterfed-pole-system.co.uk/

ccmids

Re: Where to go to have van fitted out?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:30:10 pm »
why dont you fit it out yourself , you will save a load of money and its not hard to do . i did turns out i saved £1.400 in the end

Andrew46

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 08:36:58 pm »
I'd rather it was done professionally for safety reasons to ensure the tank is fitted correctly.

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 08:40:49 pm »
I had a van kitted out last year with a hot water system by WFP at Grantham. Fitted out nicely, all nice little attentions to details, and very good on price. Worth a chat with them.

ccmids

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 08:42:27 pm »
I'd rather it was done professionally for safety reasons to ensure the tank is fitted correctly.

thats ok ,

Andrew46

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:08 pm »
I had a van kitted out last year with a hot water system by WFP at Grantham. Fitted out nicely, all nice little attentions to details, and very good on price. Worth a chat with them.

Thanks.  Every one says purefreedom are the best but didn't want to go all the way to Grimbsy if I could have a good job done much nearer.

niceandclean

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 09:08:39 pm »
I had my system fitted by them, as at the time only 3 other companies were doing hot systems. It was the first time that they had fitted one, but had a service on the webasto a month ago by a company in Ipswich and they said how well it had been installed.

Andrew46

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 11:44:08 am »
Thanks.  I'll give them a ring.  They seem to be reliable and pro.

cheers