Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rojak Ladder Stopper
« on: August 07, 2009, 04:27:26 pm »
hi all i like the idea of this rojak for extra safety but how practical are thay carrying it round with you all day on a traditional window cleaning round which is all done on foot[already carrying ladders] whats your experience please

Mike #1

Re: Rojak Ladder Stopper
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 04:34:14 pm »
you are better off buying ladder safety feet fits on to most ladders ladder stop is to difficult to carry round to bulky ladder feet are first class

matt

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 04:37:14 pm »
i used 1 for a while, i used to also carry around a canvas tool bag full of sand, it made me feel safe, yes i was a little slower, but what price safety  ;)

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 04:44:29 pm »

weetot

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:42:35 pm »
I,ve had one for years, but now use it to stop me trolley rolling round the back of 't' van, by wedging it under the wheels.

Damn shouldnt have said that, i could of went on Dragons Den with that idea! >:(
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:56:48 pm »
i have one and use it most days but NEVER ON WET DECKING,i carry ladders and extension pole and bucket and stopper in the other hand but ive got BIG HANDS ;D ;D.I find it ok.ive also got mitts on ladders.if i window dodgy i just use the TRAD pole and yes i do get good results with it :)just takes practice.regards
price higher/work harder!

Mike #1

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 09:39:50 pm »
NO i use the suction cup feet bought them local from streampole.co.uk