Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyjs1uk

canvas and leaflet
« on: August 07, 2009, 01:36:08 pm »
i going to print off some leaflets....now i know they are not colour glossy and all the rest of it. but do guys know if this would be a nil feedback from custys. now i oly asking this cos you are so experienced

Blue Frog Systems

Re: canvas and leaflet
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 01:48:52 pm »
Black and white are fine. Keep it simple and to the point. I put that I did hard to reach windows on mine

Put a landline number on aswell as a mobile number and have a quote book with you all the time. Change your voicemail on your phone to say who you are and your business name.

Good luck matey. Oh and if someone says no, politley ask them if they could take a leaflet to pass onto anyone they know who needs a window cleaner. I've had a few calls from people who have passed on my leaflet.
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

andyjs1uk

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 01:51:17 pm »
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE, AS REGARDS HARD TO REACH I DONT LONG REACH POLE SYSTEM I JUST GOOD OLD TRAD, WELL THATS HOW I AM STARTING ANYWAY

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 02:14:58 pm »
sorry matey, ive done this with the tds too lol
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

andyjs1uk

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 02:24:29 pm »
WELL AFTER LONG TIME THINKING ABOUT A NAME... I HAVE COME BACK TO MY NAME SO I AM USING THAT NOW.....AJS WINDOW CLEANER... ITS MY INITIALS SO WHAT THE HELL IF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAME NAME
I KEPT IT SIMPLE AS YOU SAID

paul beckett

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 03:28:08 pm »
i have found in the past that the black and white leaflets have worked better than coloured glossy leaflets for me anyway. i dont know why, maybe because
 the black and white leaflets look like the custys would get a cheaper quote because of the quality of the leaflets, maybe becuase they show your not a big firm , just a one man show so therefore keeping the price down. try it and see, i bet you get a better responce, a good idea is to re-deliver your leaflets every month just to remind them your still about and to remind them to get them off their ass and lift the phone, thats if you dont want to door knock like me that is.

kind regards
paul