Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul beckett

cost of inside cleans
« on: July 15, 2009, 12:52:37 pm »
what is the normal insides cleans ?
is it double ? or 2 x quote (outsides)
i normally charge double is this about right ?

regards

paul

GWCS

Re: cost of inside cleans
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 01:09:02 pm »
i charge an hourly rate. minimum 30 mins.

usually have ornaments or net curtains or some other sort of annoyances to mess about with.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 01:32:18 pm »
I charge the same price as the outside, so if they want outsides and insides cleaning it will be double.
But I always tell my customers if they want the insides doing that I will need some sort of notice, and to make sure that ornaments etc are clear of the windows before I start.
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

cozy

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 01:39:50 pm »
I charge the same price as the outside, so if they want outsides and insides cleaning it will be double.
But I always tell my customers if they want the insides doing that I will need some sort of notice, and to make sure that ornaments etc are clear of the windows before I start.

Same here, so long as they clear the sills, no problem. I have to say though, all of our custies know about the inside prices but only about 5 or 10% take it up. I think they would pay more but I don't think I would feel good about charging 30 quid for a 10 quid house, if you see what I mean.

martinsadie

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 07:42:06 pm »
Same price as outside customer empties windows,thats enough as no ladder to mess with  ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 07:48:54 pm »
Same as the inside,

unless its a conservatory roof as theyre a nightmare,

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

wfp master

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 03:46:21 pm »
same as oots

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 07:08:32 pm »
Outside (say) £10,  inside £20, total £30.

Why?

They only have the insides done once or twice a year, if they are smokers or they've got young kids the insides are manky, you have to negotiate furniture, curtains, ornaments etc.  It takes about twice as long to squeegee/polish the ins as it does to pole the outs.

QED

;D

Anglocom

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 08:29:02 pm »
I add 30% to outside price.

andyjm1

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:58 pm »
1.5 x the price of the outside or x 2 if they are smokers. The customer has to clear ornaments ect. out of the way.

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 11:28:49 pm »
I price isides as 1 1/2  times the outside if they don't move nets and ornaments
e.g outsides £10, then insides would be £15, total £25

If they move nets and ornaments, then same as outside
e.g outsides £10, then insides would be £10, total £20

I also give small news letter about twice a year to all customers stating all the extras that i do, like cleaning gutters, plastic cleaning, driveways, patios and inside of windows cleaning, WORKS A TREAT, ALWAYS BRINGS IN LOTS OF EXTRA WORK, and i will not charge you for that tip, unless you want to donate, ha ha
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

stephen s

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 07:56:48 am »
I'm doing a clean this week where the person is moving from one house to another and wants me to clean both internal/external  priced both houses up the same  £15 per clean outsides and £25 per clean insides

picked both up as a one off job

then she asked me if I could do externals on a bi-monthly basis

C.C.S.

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 12:34:06 pm »
i usually say to them if they clear the sills i will charge the same as outside .they will do that to save a few quid .or most of them anyway only if they are dissabled or elderly