Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R-CLEAN

birds poop
« on: June 30, 2009, 04:14:59 pm »
is anyone got any good idea's for removing those stuborn sh*ts off the window when using wfp, i know its tempting using the side of the brush but it scratches especially when worn. i remember seeing something on ebay a while back.

any ideas

ralph

R-CLEAN

Re: birds poop
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 04:20:19 pm »
i don't think anything would stay on the side of the brush for long tho, mine get a good hammering everyday ???

Pureandclean

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:26:13 pm »
If you will soak it at the begining of cleaning other windows, most times it will have softened up enough for you to shift it. Then you might have to shift some of it, do another window and come back.

R-CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 04:37:08 pm »
If you will soak it at the begining of cleaning other windows, most times it will have softened up enough for you to shift it. Then you might have to shift some of it, do another window and come back.
yeah i do this but sometimes it just doesn't want to come off especially this time of year when the sun bakes it on

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:10:21 pm »
try this

get a ladder and clean the window trad........ its brill ;D
service with a shine !

EZclean

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 12:10:12 am »
give a soak, leave it, clean another window, turn water off, back to the crap and scrub with a damp brush, i find the water stops the friction of the bristles.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water