Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

concept

harris pole parts
« on: June 20, 2009, 08:37:56 pm »
looked at loads of posts and threads, and without wanting to spend all night here, can someone give me a quick breakdown of all parts needed for harris pole conversion?

cant find ians video on youtube either!

i so far have:

1) harris pole
2) pole hose
3) that is all  ;D

R W C

Re: harris pole parts
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 08:52:46 pm »

concept

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:01:42 pm »
 8)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:02:03 pm »
I was very sceptical about the harris pole but I'm actually beginning to like mine now  :)
Sussex by the sea

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 09:03:24 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q8HhgHcz0M
;D  sorry about the ending, you push in the fitting to pole hose, and jobs a good'en
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

concept

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 09:06:34 pm »
I was very sceptical about the harris pole but I'm actually beginning to like mine now  :)

i can see me using mine for ground and 1st floors, once i make it that is!  ;D

my other pole feels whippy at full extension, but i will get used to that i am sure.

Window Washers

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 09:08:06 pm »

i can see me using mine for ground and 1st floors, once i make it that is!  ;D

my other pole feels whippy at full extension, but i will get used to that i am sure.
harris will do 90% of 2 s houses, the other will do 3, you can always extend the other but thats another day for you m8, your head must be spinning right now.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

concept

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 09:16:29 pm »
spinning or spotting? lol

i have horrible integrated vents in my windows, and the 1st floor have spotted like mad, but that said, it was about 5pm on a saturday and i was just excited to see my pole spurting.....ummm...errrrrrrr...i mean, my end dripping...ummm emmm...well, you know what i mean!!!

hahaha!!

it is hard work working full time and trying to set up on my own as well.

cant wait for the real hard work to start.

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 09:20:03 pm »
spinning or spotting? lol

i have horrible integrated vents in my windows, and the 1st floor have spotted like mad, but that said, it was about 5pm on a saturday and i was just excited to see my pole spurting.....ummm...errrrrrrr...i mean, my end dripping...ummm emmm...well, you know what i mean!!!

hahaha!!

it is hard work working full time and trying to set up on my own as well.

cant wait for the real hard work to start.
vents a a boil on a wfp'er you can leave them after the first clean and do as an when needed or clean every time.. You have loads of things to learn fella, the fun is just starting, but it is well worth it  ;)