Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Wear on joints and such with wfp.
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 09:30:19 am »
Oh man, i have been getting that and wondered what the frig it was, i get it on my right side. At bottom of back on right like my kidneys were hurting but it goes through butt and into groin too.....

Not had it for a week or so , but not really done much work this week :)

But after a day or two at work it kills me in the evening, i cant get comfortable. i was lieing on the living room floor all night a week or two back...

Oh thats not sciatica, thats herpes

matt

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 09:42:27 am »
i guess that above remark will mean i will not get a keyring  ;)

Course you can have a keyring  :).  If I'd been able to remember your surname you'd have got one sooner but you can email Kirsty direct.

Mrs A

Mrs A, my post was in humour

though of course i would like a keyring, i am sick of dave ( ftp ) coming on here and bragging about his keyrings   :P i will then feel like i am part of CIU

seandyer2003

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:24 am »
Oh man, i have been getting that and wondered what the frig it was, i get it on my right side. At bottom of back on right like my kidneys were hurting but it goes through butt and into groin too.....

Not had it for a week or so , but not really done much work this week :)

But after a day or two at work it kills me in the evening, i cant get comfortable. i was lieing on the living room floor all night a week or two back...

Oh thats not sciatica, thats herpes

Oh thats what the rash is :)

Dont tell my wife ....

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 10:59:32 am »
i guess that above remark will mean i will not get a keyring  ;)

Course you can have a keyring  :).  If I'd been able to remember your surname you'd have got one sooner but you can email Kirsty direct.

Mrs A

Mrs A, my post was in humour

So was mine!  :D

Mrs A

weetot

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 01:26:11 pm »
Going for cortizone(steroid injections) this afternoon in me elbows. Im now 45 year old and cleaned windows since 19. I think they call it tennis elbow, or just age, wear and tear due to occupation. >:(

Thats it whinge over back to work, if i can lift the bloody pole that is ;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

newclean

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:12 pm »
Both of my knees suffer with pain, been to Docter, he said it was due to window cleaning and ware and tear

newclean :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

weetot

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 05:57:12 pm »
Newclean,.....its time to change our career.  Maybe we could stuff chickens in envelopes for minimum wage. ;) ;D :P

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 06:35:13 pm »
doctors are rubbish, know hardly anything,and have little or no interest in you.I hardly ever believe anything they tell me.
Medical science itself is of course superb, and if you have anything that is readily indentifiable then fine.Beyond that and they tell you anything to get you out the office.

windowswashed

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 06:43:16 pm »
I stopped smoking over 100 days ago, (after 28 years) and it's the best thing I've done to improve my health. Gained 2 stone in the process but I'd rather be overweight than a smoker. No longer am I short of breath after strenuous exercise. Never too late to try and quit smoking.

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 07:31:21 pm »
That's the point, you have to take some responsability.(he gave up smoking), some of you may need to stretch or do some excercise.

Doctors who tell you you are past your sell by date, or have been wc'ing too long are liars.Most doctors are badly out of shape, many are drug dependant, and they have a very high occupational suicide rate. They also whine a lot when you make them give you a sick note, and you have to debate the case to get penicillin.(you can't have it because overuse makes it immune-- yeah and it's also a rountine part of cattle and chicken feed you idiot now write the prescription).

cozy

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 07:37:53 pm »
It's in chicken and cattle feed? :o

weetot

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 07:39:19 pm »
Slumpbuster was your ex wife a doctor or summit, jeez... ;D